***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

Just now, RDB14 said:

:Fod:

just calling out a ridiculous comment from you tbh but it was meant in good jest to lighten the mood (if possible). It's fucking ridiculous we didn't even start trying until 0-2.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've got more important things to worry about. Hope you're sitting near me in the new season. I'd just love to hear more of your your banter

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty fucking distraught at that shambles tonight. Caixinha has left me bewildered at times since he came in and that game was total bewilderment.

The players have also let us down badly and I really fear for this season.

3 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

How the fuck did any of you expect us to do well in Europe?? New signings just off a plane,new manager FFS it was a poor display but was always going to happen

Well in Europe? How many of those signings were brand new tonight? All we had to do was either keep a clean sheet or score 1 less than a pub team.

10 minutes ago, bannedfromff said:

Someone go and find the next manager poll.

Some nobody achieving absolutely nothing mid table in Qatar. Incredible.

Poll means zip all - I recall warburton was top of the polls.

The board, GM, chairman are there to look after the interests of RFC.

The fans are there to support RFC.

Not confusing really - but unless you're the gm, chairman or a board member I've got no gripe with you. Only they cunts and david murray come to think of it.

13 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

How the fuck did any of you expect us to do well in Europe?? New signings just off a plane,new manager FFS it was a poor display but was always going to happen

we only started with 3 of the new signings the manager has been here for 6 months and up to now he looks like he does not have a clue how to set up a team  even with all of what you say we should be able to beat a team 4th in luxenbourg

we had the chance to put the game to bed last week and did not take it

8 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

New signings or not, it's professionals playing part timers. As for new manager, he's had enough games to play about with formations and I will never forgive him for the old form game, especially after watching Murty and his tactics at breezeblock boulevard.  The tactics are a shambles, we are overwhelmed constantly in midfield, it's only Barecelona et al that can play 433, our quality of player is not up to it. We should be 442, 352, 4141 etc but we need more numbers in our midfield.  As for Wallace being captain, this really has to be his last game as captain now. Never has been and never will be a captain. It's not fkn good enough that he's a great orator off the park, it's as if he's a mute on the park, you never see him directing, commanding or bawling people out.  That aside, Pedro has a few games to get rid of this 433 shite.  If he sticks with it get him to fuck quickly as we will be in real danger of repeating last years shambles. 

18 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Tonights equivalent to that would be like pulling a stunning Page 3 Bird, taking her home (sober)  and not being able to get it up ,,,,just because you haven't had the time to get to know each other !! 

Seriously its a team of part timers from Luxembourg  

39 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I reckon if we'd played Barrie tonight we'd have gone through. Hell, even Waggy might have done something.

Absolute shambles. I wouldn't be that worried if I thought Pedro had a clue, but alas I don't think he has. Folk were desperate to get rid of Warburton. This is what we get..... shocking.

Barry is an under acieving two faced spineless prick. End of!

"We completely lost our pitch geography, we had possession of the ball for the vast majority of the game but we will learn from this!"

Gallows humour is all I have as I am feeling as bad as everyone else and am utterly socked at that fucking shambles. There is nowhere to start analysing that fucking disgrace.

Red Imps we ripped the piss out of them in the green and shite, we got beaten over TWO fucking legs by amateurs!

Fuck sake some people better not annoy me tomorrow at work or I am in the jail.

1 hour ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Big worry for me is he's had a good few games last season to suss the standard of player needed (and I know it's very early days) but a couple of the new boys look way short of what's required.

Not only is Dalcio pish, his hair is on a par with those two fkn airedales, Sinclair & Dembele.

I've just remembered when those pricks done the huddle on OUR turf in the first leg

No matter how small a team they are that alone should've been enough to motivate our players to absolutely stuff them but no we let them embarrass us instead

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Barry is an under acieving two faced spineless prick. End of!

In other words he wouldn't have been out of place with the squad of underachieving spineless pricks we set out tonight. Still think he's better than anything Dalcio's showed so far, but that's a moot point at this stage in the game. 

1 hour ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

I've just remembered when those pricks done the huddle on OUR turf in the first leg

No matter how small a team they are that alone should've been enough to motivate our players to absolutely stuff them but no we let them embarrass us instead

In the old days, that alone would have had a few of theirs stretchered off. There's been no bottle in this club for far too long.

Going to try and fuck off to bed now . Just don't know where we go from here . My initial reaction is some sort of response officially from the club tomorrow but what good will it do and it isn't likely to happen from this lot . It's the first time in the whole 6 years of this mess that I genuinely have no idea what the next logical step is to go down . 

2 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Just clocked we played with 2 defensive midfielders and the least mobile midfielder in Scotland.

Wit even is that for tactics, honestly?

We shouldn't even have needed tactics here, we should've been able to play Wes up front and Waghorn in goal and win this game comfortably.

They are the FOURTH best team in Luxembourg, imagine what the best team would've done to us.........

1 minute ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

We shouldn't even have needed tactics here, we should've been able to play Wes up front and Waghorn in goal and win this game comfortably.

They are the FOURTH best team in Luxembourg, imagine what the best team would've done to us.........

Brechin would've taken a few off of us today.

2 hours ago, saltire266 said:

You must mean the 6 brand spanking new free signings that played tonight for Niedercorn then:

Schinker and Vogel came on as subs
Schneider started
Francoise started (he even fucking scored)
Karapetian started
Karayer started

Personally, I expected to get past these cunts tonight.

There's simply no excuse for not beating them tonight.

Archived