***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Was it him or Tavernier that missed that chance?

I was tanked up during the game mate and have very little memory of it other than their two goals so I'm probably not your best reference  :lol:

24 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Just clocked we played with 2 defensive midfielders and the least mobile midfielder in Scotland.

Wit even is that for tactics, honestly?

Then to top it all we bring on Windass and leave Niko on who was basically in a coma. Pedro's teams and subs are just bizarre. 

13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

You must mean the 6 brand spanking new free signings that played tonight for Niedercorn then:

Schinker and Vogel came on as subs
Schneider started
Francoise started (he even fucking scored)
Karapetian started
Karayer started

Personally, I expected to get past these cunts tonight.

There's simply no excuse for not beating them tonight.

was McLoven playing. 

Literally the only crumb of comfort I can take from this is that even if we got through we almost certainly would have been utterly embarrassed in the third qualifying round.

We probably would have been pumped had we got through and played against Limassol, but even more so in the next round had we somehow managed to sneak past them.

I was absolutely frustrated during the match but up until the last couple of minutes I honestly believed we would score and go through. I just couldn't contemplate going out to a part time team who finished fourth in the Luxembourg football league. At the final whistle I was numb mixed with dismay and then anger. After a sleepless night I have concluded that Pedro is surely doing his best but he is a rotten manager who talks like some confused genius. At press conferences he's hard to follow so I'm not surprised that the players have little clue what they're supposed to do.  Pedro will never be a success at our club and we will never be successful while he is our employee. 

My next thoughts were on the players,  has their ever been a Rangers team that has more spineless useless bastaads than the one we have at present? I don't think so.

I even think that allys team would beat our current crop and that is surely saying something.  

I do not think Pedro will quit or be sacked until the end of this season , a season which will surely be disastrous. My only hope is that jig has a good season and he is in place with us this time next year.

8 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've got more important things to worry about. Hope you're sitting near me in the new season. I'd just love to hear more of your your banter

Won't be sitting anywhere near you I'm sure you're delighted to hear. Was up at 3am watching this pish overseas. 

6 hours ago, Supersonic said:

You must mean the 6 brand spanking new free signings that played tonight for Niedercorn then:

Schinker and Vogel came on as subs
Schneider started
Francoise started (he even fucking scored)
Karapetian started
Karayer started

Personally, I expected to get past these cunts tonight.

There's simply no excuse for not beating them tonight.

Not to mention that their new signings probably had to arrange shift swaps to play last night. Fucking grim. 

Cue the tired cliches from the players in the coming days. That's two of the most embarrassing defeats in our history under Pedro's watch. He got through the OF one by the skin of his teeth because it wasn't his players, but there is no excuse for last night (or the 1st leg).

He's been given money to spend and has boldly told us all that we would reach the group stages. If we don't start the league campaign well he needs to go by the September International break and we start again. 

10 hours ago, RDFM said:

Just clocked we played with 2 defensive midfielders and the least mobile midfielder in Scotland.

Wit even is that for tactics, honestly?

I was thinking Warburtonesque "tactics" might have worked better i.e. trying to pass through them instead of the long & high balls that they were big & organised enough to handle. We would have at least won plenty free-kicks in the process.

• 1 year later...

Reading through this thread is interesting.

Names like Dalcio ffs, desperate last ditch calls for Windass to save the day, lazy arse Kranjcar.

And of course, the embarrassment that was Pedro Caixanha leading the ship.

Honestly despised  that group of players and that clown a manger.

4 minutes ago, Sash tap said:

Reading through this thread is interesting.

Names like Dalcio ffs, desperate last ditch calls for Windass to save the day, lazy arse Kranjcar.

And of course, the embarrassment that was Pedro Caixanha leading the ship.

Honestly despised  that group of players and that clown a manger.

Windass missed a header out there that was easier to score the useless lazy fucking shite prick

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Only things I remember were Kranjcar doing the same and Miller hitting the bar in the last minute.

I remember Miller hitting the bar

What a fucking horrible night. Then spent hours on here with every cunt going mental and pictures of Pedro in the bush started emerging. Awful

Archived