***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

WE FUCKING UP FOR THIS ONE THE NIGHT BEARS? GET THE VOLUME TURNED RIGHT ON AND LISTEN TO THE SASH BASH. THAT GOES FOR YOU FARE BASTARDS ANAW, GET IT LISTENED TO AND SPEW YER WEE HANDWRINGING GUTS OUT

NO SURRENDER RAB WILSON, NO SURRENDER RAB WILSON, NO SURRENDER NO SURRENDER NO SURRENDER RAB WILSON! 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

We're on BST until October now!

:tu:

16 hours ago, DrFunke said:

Thats wrong its 6.45pm .....British Summer Time 

:tu:

:britney:  ....... Apologies gents .....Oops .. I did it again  ..... :duh:

:UK:

Get the new guys out there, don't buy this pish that they aren't up to speed (that goes for all clubs). The only ones I can maybe understand that with are the 2 mexican's who just joined last week but even then they'll learn far quicker playing a proper match when under a bit of pressure than they will playing a closed door friendly.

Even Alves should be fit and ready to go, the guys been playing for Portugal against far better teams than we'll play all season, he didn't play against Mexico so his last match was over a week ago.

Them actually playing together as a cohesive team takes time but actually playing, they are fit guys fs

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Same team as started last weeks game 

IMG_2311.GIF

In all honesty that doesn't surprise me. 

The only changes that he potentially would have made were Holt or Waghorn and I get the impression Caixinha is a fan of both, at least until all the new guys are fully fit/had necessary time off.

26 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Get the new guys out there, don't buy this pish that they aren't up to speed (that goes for all clubs). The only ones I can maybe understand that with are the 2 mexican's who just joined last week but even then they'll learn far quicker playing a proper match when under a bit of pressure than they will playing a closed door friendly.

Even Alves should be fit and ready to go, the guys been playing for Portugal against far better teams than we'll play all season, he didn't play against Mexico so his last match was over a week ago.

Them actually playing together as a cohesive team takes time but actually playing, they are fit guys fs

Certainly should be up to speed for Progres (who are also in pre-season fitness mode).

17 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

The only changes that he potentially would have made were Holt or Waghorn and I get the impression Caixinha is a fan of both, at least until all the new guys are fully fit/had necessary time off.

Morelos will be fitter than most.

2 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Certainly should be up to speed for Progres (who are also in pre-season fitness mode).

Should be more than up to speed for Progres, Morelos being one who's half way through his season fs! 

How is it possible that he's not in a better place overall than Waghorn or Miller...

23 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

Get the feeling he's trying to make the changes to our starting 11 more subtly rather than wholesale changes, which is in fact what we need in my opinion.

Waghorn should be dropped as should Holt and Wallace. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Morelos will be fitter than most.

True, but perhaps Caixinha believes Waghorn brings more to the team than Morelos.

God knows why, but perhaps that's his thinking. I get the feeling Caixinha will look to partner Morelos with Herrera going forward.

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Should be more than up to speed for Progres, Morelos being one who's half way through his season fs! 

How is it possible that he's not in a better place overall than Waghorn or Miller...

Morelos should be a starter tonight, no doubt in my mind.

Archived