Naismith speaks on his departure....

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

"If I knew Rangers were going to get [transfer] money, I'd have stayed. Looking back, I'm glad I didn't trust that guy with my career."

Lying wee scumbag.

Well feel free to give the club a donation and if you don't I will feel free to think you're full of it 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I listened to the interview - came across well - does a huge amount for charity and hard to dislike him at all. 

Does a huge amount for charity and coincidentally there's always a press photographer there to capture it :sarcasm:

Fuck him, pure and utter scum

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I listened to the interview - came across well - does a huge amount for charity and hard to dislike him at all. 

Don't dislike him. Don't have any feelings for him to be honest.  Just don't want to see him at Ibrox again.

9 minutes ago, five stars said:

Sounds like he was badly advised by his lawyer.

Exactly what I had said had happened a while ago, but everyone just wanted to hate these players.

Fact is, footballers aren't bright, and could have easily have been misled in what they said or what they did by more intelligent people with agendas or hunger for more money.

I'm not going to hate these players, because I don't know what actually went on. Yes he could be a lying we shit, yes he could be honest that he was misled and made a mistake.

So the bitterness is not worth my time, it might be wrongly placed. Whether the rest of you want to agree with my post or not is up to you, but one thing you'd have to agree on is - you do not know for sure what happened. You can have an idea, you can have an opinion - but the only people who really knows are the players themselves.