Pedro Caixinha bans Rangers stars from wearing green boots

Smile

Just now, piperpete said:

Do you think the players that have just signed have came for the love of Rangers or cash ?

Both. But we must be offering a decent wage for them to come anyway. I'm sure all football boot manufacturers still do black and white. Again it's about setting the standard that we don't fuck about.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Both. But we must be offerilack boots ng a decent wagthem to come anyw all football boot manufacturers still do black and white. Again it's about setting the standard that we don't fuck about.

Both ? The Mexicans will see us as a stepping stone to big leagues and signed With that IN mind, they will learn to love us but Wont before they sign. I dream of the day the team play IN black boots but theres too much cash INvolved for that to happen.

10 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

Because you seen through him from the start? 

No I didn't , that's my point! And I won't be falling for it again. I'm waiting for the results to come before I heap praise on him. It's logical. Apparently that makes me one of them. Don't really care what yous think tbh

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

No you never do , but if anyone would know for sure it would be you.

Aye, I would know mate cos I watch our games and we tend to play them a few times a season. Give it a try.

Several of their players have had blue boots but don't let that stop you making up lies.

3 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Why in Glasgow is genuine football rivalry sectarian according to the media.

its about your rivals colours not religion and it's pleasing to see.

do you think an Everton player would wear bright red boots or the fans would accept it.

no they wouldn't cos it's football rivalry. Same everywhere across the world with any derby.

only in Scotland could this be portrayed as a huge story with people trying to turn it into something it isn't.

Well done Pedro!

11076c13cfee471354eacf9ad9edc29a.jpg

2 hours ago, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

No I didn't , that's my point! And I won't be falling for it again. I'm waiting for the results to come before I heap praise on him. It's logical. Apparently that makes me one of them. Don't really care what yous think tbh

So what do you have against him banning green boots?

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I wouldn't stop just at coloured boots either, dodgy hair cuts, social media, Nando's, more needs to be done.

glad we resumed wearing suits arriving to matches again, the way it should be.

This all day long sometimes it's the smaller details that make us play like a club and to respect it

I find the whole thing a bit tedious tbh. Unless it's sponsorship deals dictating that players have to wear a certain boot for a period of time them I'd have hoped the players would be sensible enough to realise that green boots with a Rangers kit is ridiculous without needing a ban to prevent it.

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

A few of them wear the orange boots.

Sure they were all kicking up fuck at one point because New Balance done a prize thing in their match programme to win a pair of orange and blue boots:lol:

Bigoted boots.

Your absolutely correct, sure I remember seeing that on social media, with their fans kind of joking and genuinely complaining who the hell is going to where them

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I guess you have a point, sometimes we should realise sometimes that we're brothers in arms and not rival fans.

I include myself in that.

Me too . There are times on here ,when I think some of the highest posters on here are complete arse holes .

Then I remind myself , they still love the club I support .We can't all be the same

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aye, I would know mate cos I watch our games and we tend to play them a few times a season. Give it a try.

Several of their players have had blue boots but don't let that stop you making up lies.

Bullshit ya prick , but you keep on defending them , youve always been good at that on here.