Pedro Caixinha bans Rangers stars from wearing green boots

Smile

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Bullshit ya prick , but you keep on defending them , youve always been good at that on here.

You don't seem to know the difference between defending them and just calling out your blatant lies.

Can't say I'm surprised though as you've always came across on here as being thick as fuck.

9 minutes ago, kyleh1872 said:

Your absolutely correct, sure I remember seeing that on social media, with their fans kind of joking and genuinely complaining who the hell is going to where them

The fact that they kicked up a stink about it shows that they are bigots.

They can't claim any moral high ground here.

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You don't seem to know the difference between defending them and just calling out your blatant lies.

Can't say I'm surprised though as you've always came across on here as being thick as fuck.

Yer a pape sympathising bastard and always have been on here. 

How long you keeping this name for ?

16 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I find the whole thing a bit tedious tbh. Unless it's sponsorship deals dictating that players have to wear a certain boot for a period of time them I'd have hoped the players would be sensible enough to realise that green boots with a Rangers kit is ridiculous without needing a ban to prevent it.

Chris Grahams bum chum eh :tu:

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Apologies , on phone in the sunshine.

Nicely swerved though ya taig bastard.

What have I swerved? You posted lies, I corrected them. Since then you, being the thick cunt that you are, have resorted to smashing your head off your keyboard and calling me a taig to mask the fact you've made a cunt of it.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

What have a swerved? You posted lies, I corrected them. Since then you, being the thick cunt that you are, have resorted to smashing your head off your keyboard and calling me a taig to mask the fact you've made a cunt of it.

Because a taig bastard like yourself says i posted lies it must be true eh ?

Their players have worn orange boots before but none of them wear blue boots ever to my knowledge.

Now you being a dirty papish bastard who should have been booted off here under your last name , would know far more about them than i ever would.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Because a taig bastard like yourself says i posted lies it must be true eh ?

Their players have worn orange boots before but none of them wear blue boots ever to my knowledge.

Now you being a dirty papish bastard who should have been booted off here under your last name , would know far more about them than i ever would.

They 100% wore blue boots. I could find proof and show you but I won't post a pic of them on the forum.

As I said earlier, I would know because I've watched our games against them. You should give that a try.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They 100% wore blue boots. I could find proof and show you but I won't post a pic of them on the forum.

As I said earlier, I would know because I've watched our games against them. You should give that a try.

You seem to think the more you say it , it becomes the truth.

Give it a fuckin rest , theres no chance their players wear blue boots , especially against us and supposedly that the games youve watched.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Give it a fuckin rest , theres no chance their players wear blue boots , especially against us and supposedly that the games youve watched.

Check your PMs then get back here and issue me with a grovelling apology.

You can let your carer type it out though I don't want you to let your spaghetti hoops get cold.

I have to be honest . I have seen Shrek where Blue boots . Certain of it .

Still think we shouldn't be wearing green . Fucking hate that colour . Fuck, I even find it hard to wear shades coming near it . I would feel like a traitor wearing green boots playing for Rangers.

Mind I'm from Scotland so I know what it means .

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I have to be honest . I have seen Shrek where Blue boots . Certain of it .

Still think we shouldn't be wearing green . Fucking hate that colour . Fuck, I even find it hard to wear shades coming near it . I would feel like a traitor wearing green boots playing for Rangers.

Mind I'm from Scotland so I know what it means .

You have. Just off the top of my head I can think of at least 3 of the taigs that have worn blue boots against us.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I did see it recently mate . Sad to say ,I think he is right . Sure I seen a few wearing them at the Ibrox game too .

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Check your PMs then get back here and issue me with a grovelling apology.

You can let your carer type it out though I don't want you to let your spaghetti hoops get cold.

Apologies , obviously one from your collection.

Like i said i know fuck all about the papish bastards and it was a certainty you would.

Also dont get smart with the mouth either ya taig bastard.