Pedro: WATP will be stamped on the walls

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Pedro is such a likeable person and back him in what he is doing with boots, slogans on walls, etc, etc.

The only thing he needs to do now is get a winning team on the pitch, because at the end of the day THAT is what really matters. :rangers:

couldnt agree more

18 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

We're certainly not going to catch the taigs using conservative methods so good on him for trying something new and out there. 

certainly Pedro means business; I predict a 3-0 win tomorrow and then 2 victories over that cypriot mob

1 hour ago, gregswanson said:

I have sung We Are the People; but what does it mean and what is the origin of the slogan?

It's from Psalm 95:7:

"For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand."

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

It's about our white anglo-saxon protestant superiority complex and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 

What about those of us who are Protestant without much, if any, direct Saxon heritage though? 

13 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

"For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand."

What about those of us who are Protestant without much, if any, direct Saxon heritage though? 

yes me too, how about Northern European and anti: (list not limited to) sinn fein,commies, globalists and feminists to name a few

5 minutes ago, gregswanson said:

yes me too, how about Northern European and anti: (list not limited to) sinn fein,commies, globalists and feminists to name a few

My family is originally of Norwegian heritage, and came to Scotland during the Viking era; settled in the Hebrides. Always correct cunts that insist the family originate from what's now the Republic of Ireland. (As if that would magically make me convert to Roman Catholicism or something.)

31 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

I saw Saxon in 1982.  That's how I qualify. 

On 02/07/2017 at 6:54 AM, Miller time said:

ive always loved the fact that the beggars and part time beggars open their mouths n get shown up

we should be dignified and not set ourselves up for failure.

i honestly think ill have a stroke when we win the title

ps for lurking journos

ftp and fgau cunts 

Irony.