Lloyd72

Barrie Mckay

294 posts in this topic

BID WAR FOR BAZ Rangers star Barrie McKay wanted by Cardiff City and Nottingham Forest
SunSport can reveal the two English Championship clubs are seriously interested in signing the Ibrox ace
EXCLUSIVE 
By Robert Grieve
2nd July 2017, 10:45 pm
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
CARDIFF CITY and Nottingham Forest are set to start a bidding war for Rangers winger Barrie McKay.
SunSport can reveal the two English Championship clubs are seriously interested in signing the Ibrox ace.
Barrie McKay is wanted by Nottingham Forest and Cardiff City
McKay, 22, has less than a year to run on his Gers contract but was left out of the club’s Europa League squad and has refused to pen a new deal under boss Pedro Caixinha.
Forest and former Ibrox boss Mark Warburton remains a huge fan of the winger and it’s believed he has already made a tentative offer, which has NOT met Gers’ £750,000 valuation of McKay.
Cardiff boss Neil Warnock, who targeted Aberdeen’s Jonny Hayes before his Celtic switch, is monitoring the situation and is expected to make a swoop this week.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good, get some cash in for him and move him along, not consistent enough to play for us at a high level.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, are Forest not being penny pinchers then? Should their fans not be embarrassed? Or is it only the Rangers that aren't supposed to try to negotiate for the best deal possible? 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

BID WAR FOR BAZ Rangers star Barrie McKay wanted by Cardiff City and Nottingham Forest
SunSport can reveal the two English Championship clubs are seriously interested in signing the Ibrox ace
EXCLUSIVE 
By Robert Grieve
2nd July 2017, 10:45 pm
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
CARDIFF CITY and Nottingham Forest are set to start a bidding war for Rangers winger Barrie McKay.
SunSport can reveal the two English Championship clubs are seriously interested in signing the Ibrox ace.
Barrie McKay is wanted by Nottingham Forest and Cardiff City
McKay, 22, has less than a year to run on his Gers contract but was left out of the club’s Europa League squad and has refused to pen a new deal under boss Pedro Caixinha.
Forest and former Ibrox boss Mark Warburton remains a huge fan of the winger and it’s believed he has already made a tentative offer, which has NOT met Gers’ £750,000 valuation of McKay.
Cardiff boss Neil Warnock, who targeted Aberdeen’s Jonny Hayes before his Celtic switch, is monitoring the situation and is expected to make a swoop this week.

That can get its self to fuck 2 million and a full written apology for for trying to play the victim card when ye got caught trying tae shaft us prick 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was it Warburton said RB leipzig where willing to pay 6 million ? So the snake cunt can cough it up.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be sad to see him go as he's definitely got the ability, but it would appear he just doesn't have the mentality. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I know many on here don't rate McKay and are happy for the club to accept anything we can get. However, I personally rate the boy, and whilst I understand the frustration McKay brings due to his inconsistency and application at times, for me, £750,000 would be absolutely laughable IMO, Personally i'd like him to stay, knuckle down, become more consistent and flourish however if we're going to be letting him go we should be demanding much more IMO......

Its a bit of a firesale price that one. Garner went to Ipswich for 1 million, so he has to be worth at least the same

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I know many on here don't rate McKay and are happy for the club to accept anything we can get. However, I personally rate the boy, and whilst I understand the frustration McKay brings due to his inconsistency and application at times, for me, £750,000 would be absolutely laughable IMO, Personally i'd like him to stay, knuckle down, become more consistent and flourish however if we're going to be letting him go we should be demanding much more IMO......

The contract's there, he's no signed it, one year left, been awful all year (not the only one).

Only himself to blame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

I'd be sad to see him go as he's definitely got the ability, but it would appear he just doesn't have the mentality. 

That does appear to be the case, we can't have any player in the team turn up for five or six games a season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I know many on here don't rate McKay and are happy for the club to accept anything we can get. However, I personally rate the boy, and whilst I understand the frustration McKay brings due to his inconsistency and application at times, for me, £750,000 would be absolutely laughable IMO, Personally i'd like him to stay, knuckle down, become more consistent and flourish however if we're going to be letting him go we should be demanding much more IMO......

I would hope these asking prices are nothing more than some scum fc fans thinking thats what hes worth..bidding should start at 2 million or just let him go for fuck all next summer if we are willing to accept  anything below that

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The boy does have talent but he no consistent enough is his problem sometimes he looks like doesnt give fuck in playing for us aswell . I say if he does not sign a new deal will have just cash in on him .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We either sell or he leaves for nothing.

We won't get millions for him with a year left on his contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He gets one last chance to sign the contract or he's off , stop fuckin the Club about wee man 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£750k is fucking shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We either sell or he leaves for nothing.

We won't get millions for him with a year left on his contract.

This. We are quick to have a go at Hearts for wanting as much as they can get for Walker yet we are clearly wanting to do the same with McKay. Even asking for far more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

750k is fucking disgraceful valuation from us if accurate. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If £1m is the asking price for Walker, surely McKay should demand a similar fee. £750k is laughable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

If £1m is the asking price for Walker, surely McKay should demand a similar fee. £750k is laughable.

Difference being Walker is a star player for them while McKay is not in Pedro's plans and is not wanted.

Clear difference in situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Difference being Walker is a star player for them while McKay is not in Pedro's plans and is not wanted.

Clear difference in situations.

Mckay is a Scottish international for 750k we are as well to keep him and let him go for fuck all next summer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Mckay is a Scottish international for 750k we are as well to keep him and let him go for fuck all next summer

So, keep a player, not in the manager's plans, get a full wage, and let him leave for fuck all. Or, get 750K? 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Mckay is a Scottish international for 750k we are as well to keep him and let him go for fuck all next summer

That's not your decision though.

He's got hpw many caps? Let's not kid on he's a regular, he played a friendly then wasn't back in again.

Like it or not the manager doesn't rate or want him so if him leaving frees up money to get say Dorrans or someone else in who he does want then it makes sense to sell him for as much as we can be that 750k or not. No point keeping him in the reserves for a year and getting fuck all. That's moronic 

Edited by The Godfather
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

So, keep a player, not in the manager's plans, get a full wage, and let him leave for fuck all. Or, get 750K? 

Some folk on here would have us bankrupt in days, totally business naive 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wee mans one of the best players in Scotland on his game. Will be really annoyed if he leaves .

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

750k isn't bad all things considered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.