Lloyd72

Barrie Mckay

294 posts in this topic

Don't think we can afford to lose any creative players after tonight 

3 people like this

28 minutes ago, Da Kool Blue said:

Agreed. To see the likes of Candeias and Dalcio feature in Pedro's 'plans' but not McKay is a joke. I get that he's not consistent but he's still miles better than our other wide options right now 

2 people like this

He has been around the team for too long now to be an up and coming player. He was an established first team player but has offered nothing since he put the ball in the top corner in the cup semi. I agree we could have got a bit more for him, but I would imagine there is a sell on fee, and there is no point keeping a player around who's heart wasn't in it. Nothing against him personally, just haven't seen enough from him. 

Without a fucking doubt in my mind McKay would have had a field day against them tonight can we not just keep him for the sake of 700k

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Stupid to sell the only decent youth product that has come through the ranks. You're supposed to sell when you have someone to replace him. We have shite.

Edited by Stardog

£750,000. Fucking gutted if this is all we got. Hopefully a sell-on, although I would rather not sell to any team managed by Warburton.

5 hours ago, RWB72 said:

Without a fucking doubt in my mind McKay would have had a field day against them tonight can we not just keep him for the sake of 700k

I genuinely doubt he'd have made any difference 

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

I genuinely doubt he'd have made any difference 

He wouldn't have done any worse than Dalcio and can actually beat a man

1 person likes this

Kenny Miller told B McK only a month past to show PC he was better than was brought in.
If he doesn't have the heart for it,then,GTF.

Me personally would like him to stay and not fuck about like a petulant spoiled fat kid. 

6 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Kenny Miller told B McK only a month past to show PC he was better than was brought in.
If he doesn't have the heart for it,then,GTF.

Me personally would like him to stay and not fuck about like a petulant spoiled fat kid. 

When he was thrown in the youth squad to train I doubt there is much he can do to show that, Pedro obviously didn't want to give him a chance and in my opinion it's a terrible mistake its not as if the wingers we have signed are any better.

Close thread and forget about him. Good luck to him but it's time to move on.

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Da Kool Blue said:

He's already away

IMG_1941.PNG

For whatever reason this transfer guts me. I know he was not consistent etc etc.

Just think there is a fantastic player in him, honestly never thought we'd be selling him for this figure.

Shame.

1 person likes this

4year deal

10 minutes ago, Number5 said:

For whatever reason this transfer guts me. I know he was not consistent etc etc.

Just think there is a fantastic player in him, honestly never thought we'd be selling him for this figure.

Shame.

It's a sign of the times with Rangers. The board were successful in pulling the wool over our eyes there with a few signings and the retail deal being sorted

We actually let McKay go for peanuts and expect Dalcio and Candeias to be able to replace him :lol: utterly fucking clueless 

Nobody knows how much he went for or any details of the transfer. Good luck to him anyway.