succesfull re singed players

it pains me to say Kenny Miller is the only successful player to return, Kris Boyd was shite on his return and recently slated Dave King for 246 in a row backing up Bendown Rodgers and his Rapist son.  There are other players who graced our great stadium and came back but didn't cut it, point being , pedro don't sign the deserters, IE steve naeloylty smith, kyle im haffin a lalff ,S whittakwankert , these cunts will all want to jump back on the band wagon,

sorry for saying cunt, I just watched a jim Jeffries u tube vid

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, black magic walters said:

it pains me to say Kenny Miller is the only successful player to return, Kris Boyd was shite on his return and recently slated Dave King for 246 in a row backing up Bendown Rodgers and his Rapist son.  There are other players who graced our great stadium and came back but didn't cut it, point being , pedro don't sign the deserters, IE steve naeloylty smith, kyle im haffin a lalff ,S whittakwankert , these cunts will all want to jump back on the band wagon,

He didn't sign any of them because Pedro wasn't interested in them and neither were any of them interested to return 

It is no more complicated than that

39 minutes ago, black magic walters said:

We've missed out on lafferty mate and whittaker is on the verge of joining hibs. Fingers crossed we can get naismith though. I think everyone wants that one to go through. 

What about steven dayswhathewants vis? Would you take him back. 

Apologies if that nickname isn't up to your standards pal.

4 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

We've missed out on lafferty mate and whittaker is on the verge of joining hibs. Fingers crossed we can get naismith though. I think everyone wants that one to go through. 

What about steven dayswhathewants vis? Would you take him back. 

Apologies if that nickname isn't up to your standards pal.

don't know who you mean Stew, am away to watch the snooker ,steve davies is great

2 hours ago, black magic walters said:

Just.Fuck.Off.

3 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

You beat me to it ? Came back was it from Crystal Palace and was fantastic as prior to that he was a bit of a bomb scare 

I was thinking of him as well. I remember having a discussion with my brother about him coming back a better player, at the time.