Wish List For New Kit

roboscot

An away top based on the gallant pioneers photo ie white with pale blue star. If you could persuade puma and red32 to have their logo in white you'd round it off for me. Make it happen Mr King you'll sell a ton of them.

Personally I like traditional but we shouldn't be afraid to mix it up occasionally, especially with away kits. After all it is mostly kids that buy strips.

Generally I'd love adidas again. regardless of being 38 I'd probably lose the plot and go full kit wanker

I know I will get slaughtered for this, but I didn't like the orange strip back in the early days. Don't know if it was because it was diadora, but I found it cheap looking and tacky. A high quality Adidas version like a Netherlands strip would probably be a lot more classier. I'm sorry, but the orange strip done nothing for me.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I know I will get slaughtered for this, but I didn't like the orange strip back in the early days. Don't know if it was because it was diadora, but I found it cheap looking and tacky. A high quality Adidas version like a Netherlands strip would probably be a lot more classier. I'm sorry, but the orange strip done nothing for me.

Spot on. Was really cheap looking. Looked more like an irn bru bottle than a quality football top

Guest Lloyd72
21 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Is that to put over your lionbrand ??

I'm gonna iron a lion brand logo over the Rangers badge to prove I'm a real fan