Signed top for charity auction & just giving link.

Alright guys, I'm organising a charity match this Sunday to raise money for Frame Football Scotland who give disabled kids the opportunity to play football. It's a charity close to my heart as my son who has cerebral palsy attends the sessions and the difference I've seen in him since he's been working with the coaches is unbelievable.

Anyway, I managed to get hold of a top before they sold out and it's been signed by Rangers legends Derek Johnstone, Charlie Miller, Andy Goram, Marvin Andrews, Scott Nisbet, Ian Durrant, Gordon Durie, and also from the current squad Kenny Miller, Niko Kranjcar, Lee Wallace, Josh Windass & Martyn Waghorn.

It's up for auction for the remainder of the week with the winner being announced at 6pm on Sunday and all funds raised going to the charity. I'm willing to deliver personally to anyone in Glasgow or nearby or I'll pay the delivery if it's further afield. Bidding starts at £25.

Alternatively, if you would like to donate to help us out without bidding on the top, donations can be made via the following link https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rossmckay all donations are massively appreciated no matter how big or small. Thanks!

Admin, if this isn't allowed then feel free to delete. I can provide proof that the event is legit if required.

GM_20170703_194216.gif

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zetland said:

Good Luck. :thumbup:

You will never get that Cessna off the ground if you keep bidding.

I thought there would be more competition for a top with wee Durranty's signature on it, obviously a few older chaps on here forgetting consecutive league cup finals in 1986 & 1987

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Good shout! I'll get one set up and post the link

Best of Luck and enjoy your day on Sunday!

Most of my Donations are for the RangersMedia Erskine Fund but happy to help you and your wee lad. :thumbup:

7 hours ago, Zetland said:

Best of Luck and enjoy your day on Sunday!

Most of my Donations are for the RangersMedia Erskine Fund but happy to help you and your wee lad. :thumbup:

4 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Donation made through the justgiving page mate. :tu:

Hope you all have a great day.

Thanks a lot guys much appreciated