DrFunke

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, DrFunke said:

Update folks, my gran went for a scan a few weeks ago..after months of radiotherapy and in and out hospital....

CANCER IS GONE!!!!

We were all shocked but at 80 years old she has gone from a diagnosis of terminal oesophegul cancer and having weeks rather than months to managing to get rid of it....Some woman!!!

That's bloody outstanding mate.

Well done to your family, my dad had large cell lung cancer and wasn’t given long to live. He’s a good bear too but doesn’t manage to go to many games now. He was given the all clear a couple of years ago, so I know how you feel. It’s amazing what they can do nowadays. 

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, DrFunke said:

Update folks, my gran went for a scan a few weeks ago..after months of radiotherapy and in and out hospital....

CANCER IS GONE!!!!

We were all shocked but at 80 years old she has gone from a diagnosis of terminal oesophegul cancer and having weeks rather than months to managing to get rid of it....Some woman!!!

Congratulations mate and love and best wishes to your Gran. Cancer is an absolute bastard of a condition and its hurt our family a lot but it gives everyone hope when we hear things like this and no matter how old or how negative the news, never give up! Cheers.

CANCER IS GONE!!!!

Superb stuff mate!

CANCER IS GONE!!!!

Your grannies got more fight than the team. Good stuff mate 

2 hours ago, DrFunke said:

CANCER IS GONE!!!!

fantastic news mate, really glad to hear and in chuffed for your granny and your family

3 hours ago, DrFunke said:

CANCER IS GONE!!!!

Brilliant news mate, happy for your family and your wee gran!

• 1 month later...

Unfortunate update folks, grans had a ropey few months and been in hospital most of it... Cancer came back and is in her stomach, cant do anything either.

She has asked to come home since cant do anything for her. They have got a bed and stuff to put in the house downstairs as she wont be able to get about too frail, fought like fuck for a year and its taken its toll.Not got long left but has asked she has a Rangers quilt set for her bed...some woman!!!!