I see the striker, he looks like a monster

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, philiprfc said:

A strong team is not what I'd describe us as, at least not in last seasons format or the team that played against them on Thursday!

Maybe he only thinks that cause he was directly up against Bates, who's physicality for a young lad is probably his biggest strength. Dunno why the fuck he's saying Waghorn is strong or powerful... the guy may be built like fuck, but he's constantly getting bullied off of defenders. If he's got such strength, clearly he doesn't know how to use it.

Our strength in midfield has been one of our biggest weaknesses as a team. Remember when we were playing Hearts at Tynecastle or Inverness at Ibrox last season and we loaded our midfield up with Halliday and Holt and they were just bouncing off of their CMs. Holt and Jack were playing on Thurs and neither are very physical players, especially Holt. Kranjcar is a big athletic guy who can throw his weight around for sure though.

tl;dr, really not sure what this guy is talking about.

Don't think Jack is the biggest but he puts himself about and into tackles - well, he did in the cup final which is the only game I actively watched him in before he signed :lol: 

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

@gogzy banhammer 

Waghorn is one of the worst strikers to have played for us needs about 20 shots before one eventually goes in can't understand why he gets a start completely shocking worse than a man down 

38 minutes ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Waghorn is one of the worst strikers to have played for us needs about 20 shots before one eventually goes in can't understand why he gets a start completely shocking worse than a man down 

I know, but you cracked a shite joke about how he looks like a paedophile...

51 minutes ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Big jock should have phoned the police 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Tarrier bastard

Nope just fucking hate waghorn he's awful but if thats the type of player you want at our club then fair enough each to there own but I cant stand him shouldn't be near our team the guys total shit but I aint no fucking tarrier maybe a bastard but aint one that mob 

Just now, Gjdoc2 said:

Nope just fucking hate waghorn he's awful but if thats the type of player you want at our club then fair enough each to there own but I cant stand him shouldn't be near our team the guys total shit but I aint no fucking tarrier maybe a bastard but aint one that mob 

You think I'm gonae stand for a tarrier calling one of our players a paedophile then you're onto plumbs ya tramp.

no matter how good or bad he is ya stinking cunt

Just now, Rfc52 said:

You think I'm gonae stand for a tarrier calling one of our players a paedophile then you're onto plumbs ya tramp.

no matter how good or bad he is ya stinking cunt

I aint a tarrier did a hit a nerve or something i do apologise if I've offended you aint waghorn are you ? Sorry the guys fucking shit cant stand him looks like a mongo pedo if iv ever seen one so because of that I'm a tarrier aye pal witever think u need to calm down ....?????

1 minute ago, Gjdoc2 said:

I aint a tarrier did a hit a nerve or something i do apologise if I've offended you aint waghorn are you ? Sorry the guys fucking shit cant stand him looks like a mongo pedo if iv ever seen one so because of that I'm a tarrier aye pal witever think u need to calm down ....?????

aye nb ya stinking tramp.

@gogzy get this midden to fuck

3 minutes ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Stinking