I see the striker, he looks like a monster

Just now, Gjdoc2 said:

Aye pal witever your a nugget calm down didn't mean to open old wounds your beginning to sound like a victim ...

aye a was raped as a waen at a football club who knew all about it but didn't report anything to the police....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Nope just fucking hate waghorn he's awful but if thats the type of player you want at our club then fair enough each to there own but I cant stand him shouldn't be near our team the guys total shit but I aint no fucking tarrier maybe a bastard but aint one that mob 

Saying one of our players looks like a pedophile maybe doesn't make you a tarrier but your certainly acting like one.

1 minute ago, linfield1690 said:

And you wid no ya micky bastard get yerself tae fuck

Just a blue as you mate doesn't mean I have to love every player we have he's shit no where near rangers class couldn't score in a brothel 

Just now, Gjdoc2 said:

Just a blue as you mate doesn't mean I have to love every player we have he's shit no where near rangers class couldn't score in a brothel 

You called him a pedo  . How did you think this was going to go down ?

Just now, Gjdoc2 said:

He's shite imo, calling him a child molester is a fucking appalling post at one of our own players, shite or not, I'm not offended by the way I just think that's poor. 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

You called him a pedo  . How did you think this was going to go down ?

Said he looks like one in that pic thays what I ment and i couldn't care he's terrible fucking worse than a man down how he gets a game is beyond me  

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

He's shite imo, calling him a child molester is a fucking appalling post at one of our own players, shite or not, I'm not offended by the way I just think that's poor. 

:tu:

2 minutes ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Your not as blue as me your a fucking taig away ye go get fucking bheasted aff yer priest ya fucking tramp bastard

Said he looks like one in that pic thays what I ment and i couldn't care he's terrible fucking worse than a man down how he gets a game is beyond me  

Accusing a guy of being a pedophile has no bearing on his playing abilities. 

He's probably got kids. U should hang your head in fucking shame 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Accusing a guy of being a pedophile has no bearing on his playing abilities. 

He's probably got kids. U should hang your head in fucking shame 

Never accused him said he looks like one in that pic which he does

5 minutes ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Put a picture of urself up and let u see what u look like. We wouldn't want a case of pot kettle black now would we? Bang out of order saying 1 of our own looks like a peado in fact u then said a mongo paedo ur as well leaving the forum as ur opinion on anything now counts for absolutely nothing. 

2 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Put a picture of urself up and let u see what u look like. We wouldn't want a case of pot kettle black now would we? Bang out of order saying 1 of our own looks like a peado in fact u then said a mongo paedo ur as well leaving the forum as ur opinion on anything now counts for absolutely nothing. 

Gies a few moments then ......

7 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

He's no good enough to be one of our own 

6 minutes ago, Gjdoc2 said:

So what does this mean then shitebag?

'defo not one for watching the kids while u go out!'

A mate and his lad are Wigan fans and met Waghorn more than once when he was there. They couldn't speak highly enough of him. 

Whatever you think of his ability on the field there's absolutely no need to come out with that sort of garbage. Says everything about the sort of lowlife you are.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

So what does this mean then shitebag?

'defo not one for watching the kids while u go out!'

A mate and his lad are Wigan fans and met Waghorn more than once when he was there. They couldn't speak highly enough of him. 

Whatever you think of his ability on the field there's absolutely no need to come out with that sort of garbage. Says everything about the sort of lowlife you are.

Aye I forgot that you know me so well I couldn't care what u think u don't know me I do apologise for my very bad taste in humour but lowlife hope not by a long way 

He's no good enough to be one of our own 

Well me and my kids met all the players after the st Johnstone game and he was the only 1 who was the most genuine out them all wasn't trying to rush on to the bus he wished us all a safe trip home so I would say he is a decent guy who just isn't good enough to take us to where we want to be but what u said about him can't be defended in any way shape or form by u or anyone. If I see anything posted by u then be assured it won't be of any interest to me.