I see the striker, he looks like a monster

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

Well me and my kids met all the players after the st Johnstone game and he was the only 1 who was the most genuine out them all wasn't trying to rush on to the bus he wished us all a safe trip home so I would say he is a decent guy who just isn't good enough to take us to where we want to be but what u said about him can't be defended in any way shape or form by u or anyone. If I see anything posted by u then be assured it won't be of any interest to me. 

Fair enough never met him myself to be honest I don't care about what u say either I cant stand him and i thought he looked dodgy in the pic he is fucking woeful and i couldn't give a fuck if u disagree or not or if I hurt your wee feelings......?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Well me and my kids met all the players after the st Johnstone game and he was the only 1 who was the most genuine out them all wasn't trying to rush on to the bus he wished us all a safe trip home so I would say he is a decent guy who just isn't good enough to take us to where we want to be but what u said about him can't be defended in any way shape or form by u or anyone. If I see anything posted by u then be assured it won't be of any interest to me. 

And who said I want you to defend anything I say ffs

1 hour ago, Gjdoc2 said:

I aint a tarrier did a hit a nerve or something i do apologise if I've offended you aint waghorn are you ? Sorry the guys fucking shit cant stand him looks like a mongo pedo if iv ever seen one so because of that I'm a tarrier aye pal witever think u need to calm down ....?????

Dirty taig bastard ,priest spunk drinking bastard 

4 hours ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Fair enough never met him myself to be honest I don't care about what u say either I cant stand him and i thought he looked dodgy in the pic he is fucking woeful and i couldn't give a fuck if u disagree or not or if I hurt your wee feelings......?

School holidays are in full swing I see.

3 hours ago, loyal said:

He certainly doesn't have the build of a footballer   looks to be overdoing the weights when you compare his frame to  the best strikers

maxresdefault.jpg

lionel-messi-700_0.jpg

Messi may be the better footballer but I know who my money would be on to sell more Herbalife to folk on Twitter when they retire.