Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue_Devil

I see the striker, he looks like a monster

Recommended Posts

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

Well me and my kids met all the players after the st Johnstone game and he was the only 1 who was the most genuine out them all wasn't trying to rush on to the bus he wished us all a safe trip home so I would say he is a decent guy who just isn't good enough to take us to where we want to be but what u said about him can't be defended in any way shape or form by u or anyone. If I see anything posted by u then be assured it won't be of any interest to me. 

Fair enough never met him myself to be honest I don't care about what u say either I cant stand him and i thought he looked dodgy in the pic he is fucking woeful and i couldn't give a fuck if u disagree or not or if I hurt your wee feelings......?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Well me and my kids met all the players after the st Johnstone game and he was the only 1 who was the most genuine out them all wasn't trying to rush on to the bus he wished us all a safe trip home so I would say he is a decent guy who just isn't good enough to take us to where we want to be but what u said about him can't be defended in any way shape or form by u or anyone. If I see anything posted by u then be assured it won't be of any interest to me. 

And who said I want you to defend anything I say ffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank fuck this cunt will be banned soon enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Thank fuck this cunt will be banned soon enough 

Oh no !!!!!!!!????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Oh no !!!!!!!!????????

Stinking bastard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Not sure about a monster but fuck sake he looks like a beast defo not one for watching the kids while u go out!

Off you fuck.

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Oh no !!!!!!!!????????

Waghorn would smash fuck outa you anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Never accused him said he looks like one in that pic which he does

What a fucking fishmitten u are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gjdoc2 said:

I aint a tarrier did a hit a nerve or something i do apologise if I've offended you aint waghorn are you ? Sorry the guys fucking shit cant stand him looks like a mongo pedo if iv ever seen one so because of that I'm a tarrier aye pal witever think u need to calm down ....?????

Dirty taig bastard ,priest spunk drinking bastard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair, coming on to a Rangers forum as calling Rangers players peados, is most definitely a banning offence :lol:  

No even reached 60 posts n coming out with that shite patter, :duh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, born a blue nose said:

To be fair, coming on to a Rangers forum as calling Rangers players peados, is most definitely a banning offence :lol:  

No even reached 60 posts n coming out with that shite patter, :duh:

Unbelievable Jeff :guiness:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Who's that coming over Brazil? Is it a Torbett?  Is it a Torbett?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He certainly doesn't have the build of a footballer   looks to be overdoing the weights when you compare his frame to  the best strikers

maxresdefault.jpg

lionel-messi-700_0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Who's that coming over the hill? Is it a monster?  Is it a monster?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gjdoc2 said:

Fair enough never met him myself to be honest I don't care about what u say either I cant stand him and i thought he looked dodgy in the pic he is fucking woeful and i couldn't give a fuck if u disagree or not or if I hurt your wee feelings......?

School holidays are in full swing I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, loyal said:

He certainly doesn't have the build of a footballer   looks to be overdoing the weights when you compare his frame to  the best strikers

maxresdefault.jpg

lionel-messi-700_0.jpg

Messi may be the better footballer but I know who my money would be on to sell more Herbalife to folk on Twitter when they retire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, psb07158 said:

@gogzy banhammer 

peter got him :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×