Martyn Waghorn - abuse

Almost every thread I read on here Waggy almost certainly crops up and to be honest the abuse and vile comments are a disgrace - I would never abuse a Rangers player no matter what and he is a Rangers player - might not be the best but still one of our players - so come on give him a fuckin break

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not good enough to play for us simple as that. 

I'm gutted when I see him in the starting line up. He's been going through a spell of bad form for way too long now for it just to be confidence related like people say. 

He will make someone in English League 1 or lower end of the Championship a decent option but if we are to challenge them to win the league we need a lot better than Waghorn.

I've never abused the guy as he does look like he's trying, just not got the ability unfortunately regardless of how hard he tries.

8 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Almost every thread I read on here Waggy almost certainly crops up and to be honest the abuse and vile comments are a disgrace - I would never abuse a Rangers player no matter what and he is a Rangers player - might not be the best but still one of our players - so come on give him a fuckin break

No even Black ?

I get the sentiment of the post and for 99% of Rangers players i'd agree, don't give your own players abuse.

WIth Waghorn though, the guys had more than enough chances to do something, his attitude last year was stinking, should've been sold for that alone. Now he's getting some game time, he's a bit happier but still as shite as ever.

It's not like the guy is getting abuse after 4/5 bad games

He isn't good enough but the personal abuse of him is shite as he does try his best and certainly isn't going about half heartedly. 

Guys like Forrester don't give a fuck and don't get as much abuse.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Starting another thread to tell everyone that they are out of order for abusing Waghorn is only going to result in more Waghorn abuse, kind of defeats the point, for the record, he's shite. 

been reading the comments and some decent ones there and decent opinions so don't think it defeats the point - oh and I expected the usual wahoos to come on - didn't let me down