Murty

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Celtic in the papers are apparently asking Southampton for 10 million for Armstrong, who has 12 months left on his deal and has refused to sign a new one. 

Now he's a better player than McKay, but he's not THAT much better. Shows how far behind we are at present.

£500k

Is that a fucking joke :lol: 

That's what we got for a 15 year old a few months back. McKay is a Scotland international. If we let him go for that then Robertson can go fuck himself. 

We weren't really in the best bargaining position to be fair.

Player with 11 months remaining on his contract, doesn't want to be there and the manager doesn't want him - no other clubs interested.

Very poor price if true, as much as he was inconsistent, he could be brilliant in games when he turned it on.

Hopefully Walker arrives as his replacement sooner rather than later.

I'd imagine the price for Walker will be "undisclosed" (much like the Cummings to Forest transfer), as Hearts won't want to be seen by their fans as going back on their "he won't be going for less than £1million" statement. 

He hasn't looked interested for around 18 months now,that isn't a bad patch or a run of poor form.He has looked for all the world like a player who didn't want to be here.

500k and a sell on fee would be acceptable to me(IF true).

If he thinks that he won't get kicked around in English football,he might be in for  a real shock!

It's a shame as i did rate him but it's obvious that to put a serious challenge together we're going to need better that McKay.

Fucking stupid selling him at that price. He is a young lad and can only get better. Time will tell but worryingly i'm sure Dalcio will turn out useless and we will be crying out for a winger like Mckay who actually runs at opponents and creates. 

Spoiler

That's horrendously cheap considering his age and potential.  Bittersweet though as definitely glad to get rid of him and hopefully this will mean a bit of movement for other targets.

I really think this was a case of we want to get rid and will take what we can get, which doesn't make much sense.  It will be a hard one to take if he does well down there for the baldy prick.

Agree with the above, a good % of his sell on fee is a must and hopefully add ons were negotiated - though I doubt it