Best of luck tonight Linfield

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Always have a soft spot for the 2nd most successfull team in the world :UK:

I never used to care about Linfield until they came and played the friendly with us, then after that I met a bunch of Linfield bears while on holiday in lanzarote, then I went to the friendly last year and that cemented my love for them, they are the same as us. Dont see a lot of their games but theyll always have a place in my heart

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

On behalf of all Bears I'd like to wish best of luck to our Brothers in Blue Linfield FC tonight in their CL qualifier vs Fiorita, the only Club that backed us when we were down and fully deserve our support tonight. No Surrender

So many glory hunters forget  David Healy dad rattling the tin for us outside Windsor park when we were in dire need of funds.the people of ulster got behind us when every cunt wanted us dead.some choose to forget now things are brighter., but in our darkest day our brothers stood up.

Fuck you lot of amateurs on here sometimes.

No Surrender 

Rab 

Just now, rab wilson said:

So many glory hunters forget  David Healy dad rattling the tin for us outside Windsor park when we were in dire need of funds.the people of ulster got behind us when every cunt wanted us dead.some choose to forget now things are brighter., but in our darkest day our brothers stood up.

Fuck you lot of amateurs on here sometimes.

No Surrender 

Rab 

Well said Rab No Surrender