Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

New season, scarf washed, stomach churning walking up to the ground, catching my first glimpse of Ibrox after a long summer, a huge smile painted on my face - walking up them stairs and the park looking magnificent, hairs coming up on the neck as I take my seat - the music plays, out they come, the famous, looking around at 50 thousand bears, they are in awe.... lump in my throat, hands sore from clapping..... here we fucking go...shite game...0-0 draw...

better than you sitting with a can of Kestrel and a pineapple up yir arse, at your Mum's house with your binoculars waiting on the woman across the street getting undressed in front of her mirror.

WATP not you

Fixed that for you mate

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

New season, scarf washed, stomach churning walking up to the ground, catching my first glimpse of Ibrox after a long summer, a huge smile painted on my face - walking up them stairs and the park looking magnificent, hairs coming up on the neck as I take my seat - the music plays, out they come, the famous, looking around at 50 thousand bears, they are in awe.... lump in my throat, hands sore from clapping..... here we fucking go...

better than you sitting with a can of Kestrel and a pineapple up yir arse, at your Mum's house with your binoculars waiting on the woman across the street getting undressed in front of her mirror.

WATP not you

:lol: 

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

New season, scarf washed, stomach churning walking up to the ground, catching my first glimpse of Ibrox after a long summer, a huge smile painted on my face - walking up them stairs and the park looking magnificent, hairs coming up on the neck as I take my seat - the music plays, out they come, the famous, looking around at 50 thousand bears, they are in awe.... lump in my throat, hands sore from clapping..... here we fucking go...

WATP not you

Then the game starts.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

I'm obviously not as loyal as @KeyserSoze :bow:

You are 23, I am 53 (I know I don't look it) you will learn, of that I am certain and when you are sitting talking to your girlfriend's four kids from different fathers in 30yrs time through that perspex partition - you will tell them all about the six Rangers games you got to because it was raining most the time and you will sound staunch as fuck too my man..

WATP maybe you will be too.

We could afford an Allardyce or Redknapp imo, we spunked 1.4 on the current dud and the one before him. If we knew we were going to spend north of £8 million, why did it not cross the mind of the board to take £1 mill out of that, add it to the 800k were giving Pedro and go for a top manager? cellic got Brenda for £2 million... 

Redknapp would have took it, he worked for nothing at Derby until they were guaranteed the play offs and Birmingham until he got them safe. 

Its quite scary that it really is that simple, yet Robertson is running Rangers like Motherwell. Absolute nonsense that Pedro got it because he sounded good. 

Harry Rednkapp wouldn't talk half as much as Pedro but I can guarantee there would be results on the park and not skelpings from the tarriers and a mob from Luxembourg 

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You are 23, I am 53 (I know I don't look it) you will learn, of that I am certain and when you are sitting talking to your girlfriend's four kids from different fathers in 30yrs time through that perspex partition - you will tell them all about the six Rangers games you got to because it was raining most the time and you will sound staunch as fuck too my man..

Guest Lloyd72
10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We could afford an Allardyce or Redknapp imo, we spunked 1.4 on the current dud and the one before him. If we knew we were going to spend north of £8 million, why did it not cross the mind of the board to take £1 mill out of that, add it to the 800k were giving Pedro and go for a top manager? cellic got Brenda for £2 million... 

Redknapp would have took it, he worked for nothing at Derby until they were guaranteed the play offs and Birmingham until he got them safe. 

Its quite scary that it really is that simple, yet Robertson is running Rangers like Motherwell. Absolute nonsense that Pedro got it because he sounded good. 

Harry Rednkapp wouldn't talk half as much as Pedro but I can guarantee there would be results on the park and not skelpings from the tarriers and a mob from Luxembourg 

He managed the Jordan national team for a while also for nothing iirc

26 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

:lol: can guarantee I'll be at more games than you this season pal.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

WATP not you

That was one of the funniest ones EVER KeyserSoze. :rofl:
Taking the missus out for tea and a wee swally and hope that doesn't rattle through my head when i'm at ma soop,or she'll get splattered. :rofl:

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

WATP not you

I'm sensing from this you are not a Frank Fan.

13 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I voted stay but that's for now. Heard from 2 sources one an ex player and one a current member of staff that Pena  is a donkey. Hope that's pish or my stay will become a go

Too many unheard of players 

Not enough Scottish players with Rangers identity 

You are going to see these two lines very often this year 

26 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

That was one of the funniest ones EVER KeyserSoze. :rofl:
Taking the missus out for tea and a wee swally and hope that doesn't rattle through my head when i'm at ma soop,or she'll get splattered. :rofl:

you know she's getting it full pelt don't you scotty

2 hours ago, Shetland Bear said:

Also worth that in the seasons where we had our worst ever results in Europe (prior to Progres) against Viktoria Zizkov and Kaunas, we went on to win the league both years.

That's kinda irrelevant to us now though. McLeish and Smith had already won trophies before those results so they earned the benefit of the doubt. Pedro has done nothing yet.

24 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

That's kinda irrelevant to us now though. McLeish and Smith had already won trophies before those results so they earned the benefit of the doubt. Pedro has done nothing yet.

An unproven Rodgers lost against a part-time team from Griblatar during his first competitive match at Celtic.  He had a championship winning squad and had just added a £4m player to the team.  They went on to win a treble.  Is that kinda irrelevant as well?  It doesn't suit the agenda of the Pedro oot brigade so I guess it must be.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

An unproven Rodgers lost against a part-time team from Griblatar during his first competitive match at Celtic.  He had a championship winning squad and had just added a £4m player to the team.  They went on to win a treble.  Is that kinda irrelevant as well?  It doesn't suit the agenda of the Pedro oot brigade so I guess it must be.

They still went through.

Rodgers nearly won the PL (Gerrard slip lol). Got Swansea promoted - I think. Hardly unproven.

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

No because that was the first leg, they ended up going through! How do you manage to be wrong about every subject?