Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Strange thing is, as a few have already made their minds up that Pedro is shite,  he didn't bring himself here. The board did that, so what I find astonishing is that I don't see one post criticising them. For a Pedro hater, this surely must be a gross misjudgement tantamount to gross negligence on their part if we listen to the extent of the criticism of Pedro, so why no criticism of the board in screwing up our most important of appointments? Why are the Pedro haters not calling them out? 

Double standards and hypocrisy at work again?!

Well, another lie.

19 hours ago, the goal machine said:

That's kinda irrelevant to us now though. McLeish and Smith had already won trophies before those results so they earned the benefit of the doubt. Pedro has done nothing yet.

We also had a multi million pound team with good players on both occasions and good managers.

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Strange thing is, as a few have already made their minds up that Pedro is shite,  he didn't bring himself here. The board did that, so what I find astonishing is that I don't see one post criticising them. For a Pedro hater, this surely must be a gross misjudgement tantamount to gross negligence on their part if we listen to the extent of the criticism of Pedro, so why no criticism of the board in screwing up our most important of appointments? Why are the Pedro haters not calling them out? 

Double standards and hypocrisy at work again?!

Selective reading at it's finest.

I voted get rid of him even though I knew it would not happen. I was angry and hurting after that result and still am. He's got a lot to prove and has to get a winning team together from the first league game. He has already given us some of our worst ever results and I can't see us standing for much more.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

One things for sure no 55 for us this season, that's how confident I am with Pedro.

That's how confident I'd be with any manager, as we don't have the funds to bring in enough quality to overtake the scum. 

Until we can do that, not even Jose M could achieve that.

55 is squarely on the shoulders of this board and no cunt else. That's the reality of our situation.

The question is; do the board have his back? I'd imagine we were banking on group stages to recoup the money spent by pedro this season. (May be wrong though since we signed dorrans after the game) if they have his back are they willing to let him spend in January, to help him challenge for the title and get the champions league qualifiers to aim for next season?

if not then he has to go before Xmas. If they're going to back him then he has to perform between now and Xmas. 

Though according to ferguson he's already 2 weeks away from the sack... 

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's how confident I'd be with any manager, as we don't have the funds to bring in enough quality to overtake the scum. 

Until we can do that, not even Jose M could achieve that.

55 is squarely on the shoulders of this board and no cunt else. That's the reality of our situation.

No, that's your warped view of things. Obviously then have a massive part to play but the manager is just as important.

So to Kings cronies who want Pedro to leave, what's the next step?

Do we do the same thing over again with another manager? What if he fails? Same again?

Folk in this thread are just highlighting the fact they will never hold the board responsible for anything. 

We are a laughing stock at the moment but Ashleys gone so folk will bury their heads in the sand and pretend that everything's hunkey sort lest their precious messiah get criticised

9 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Do we do the same thing over again with another manager? What if he fails? Same again?

Folk in this thread are just highlighting the fact they will never hold the board responsible for anything. 

We are a laughing stock at the moment but Ashleys gone so folk will bury their heads in the sand and pretend that everything's hunkey sort lest their precious messiah get criticised

Eh? :lol:

How does wanting him gone make you one of King's cronies?

17 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

PEOPLE HAVE BLAMED THE BOARD ALREADY, ESPECIALLY ROBERTSON IF THIS FAILS.

9 hours ago, backup said:

Graeme Park and Mendes are the culprits who sold him to the board.

So if a head-hunter recommends an exec to a company and it goes pear-shaped it's the fault of the recruiter??   If it goes wrong the people/person doing the hiring is to blame.  Still hoping the new players can impose themselves and turn it all around.

1 hour ago, orangecountry said:

The question is; do the board have his back? I'd imagine we were banking on group stages to recoup the money spent by pedro this season. (May be wrong though since we signed dorrans after the game) if they have his back are they willing to let him spend in January, to help him challenge for the title and get the champions league qualifiers to aim for next season?

if not then he has to go before Xmas. If they're going to back him then he has to perform between now and Xmas. 

Though according to ferguson he's already 2 weeks away from the sack... 

Banking on group stages? Even king isn't that stupid.

A Scottish club has got nowhere near them in years, with the exception of the scum who dropped into them from the CL.

We are only one season back in the top tier with a team of dross and major rebuilding only just started with a new manager. We NEVER had a cat in hell's chance of qualifying. I know this board are incompetent, but they just aint that stupid to even to even think of it.