Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

45 minutes ago, backup said:

being said training ground bustup with km and pedro,kenny been told to find another club.

Well, if a guy with 4 posts says it then it's gospel. Bye Kenny!!!!

Any more inside knowledge mate? What's our likely formation for next season and how good is Pedro's wife in bed?

49 minutes ago, backup said:

being said training ground bustup with km and pedro,kenny been told to find another club.

What do mean by "bustup"?  Was their a square go?  Pedro's a wee bit older but I think he could take Kenny.

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

How can they depress you if you don't watch them?

I guess Isis videos depress me then, never watched one right enough.

Stop being pedantic.

I used to watch them a bit because they have Johnny Evans, James Morrison, Chris Brunt and used to have Dorrans.

But under Pulis they are just depressing. Don't even go out and try and win, even against smaller teams.

I honestly think Pulis would be happy if every game was a 0-0 draw.

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Stop being pedantic.

I used to watch them a bit because they have Johnny Evans, James Morrison, Chris Brunt and used to have Dorrans.

But under Pulis they are just depressing. Don't even go out and try and win, even against smaller teams.

I honestly think Pulis would be happy if every game was a 0-0 draw.

Well they won 12 games last season to finish 10th, not bad for them.

1 hour ago, backup said:

Was "backup" a nickname given to you by the priests as a youngster ?

Sounds like your stilly believing everything the priest tells you.

I would give him a chance to see what his team and his tactics can do this season but he's on very thin ice after that fuck up in Europe. I wont say he will win the league this season even though that's what we should be aiming for at the very least but if we don't run the filth to a very close second he should be shown the door. 

On 15/07/2017 at 9:46 PM, Lloyd72 said:

Wonder how much Tony Pulis is on at West Brom, would surely be tempted to come to us and win some trophies.

Cheque book manager. I'm sure King will work wonders with him.

Guest Lloyd72
16 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Cheque book manager. I'm sure King will work wonders with him.

No chance is he a check book manager he's great at turning shite squads into great defensive units a bit like Allardyce

16 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

No chance is he a check book manager he's great at turning shite squads into great defensive units a bit like Allardyce

He walked away from Crystal Palace due to transfers. Plus look the transfer fees he's spent on Crouch, Rondon, Chadli, Rodriguez and so on

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, G.E.C. said:

He walked away from Crystal Palace due to transfers. Plus look the transfer fees he's spent on Crouch, Rondon, Chadli, Rodriguez and so on

Doubt it was for transfer fees tbh, look at the fees they've spent since he left maybe he just wanted more control over them.

34 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Well if he's given the funds by his board he's obviously going to spend it :lol:

Doesn't make him a check book manager at all. The players you mentioned aren't actually even that expensive in England anyway.