Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

I'm not one for knee jerk reactions and I'm glad he got some money to spend but my faith is depleting very quickly. I didn't think we could be worse than last year but this looks like a serious problem before the year has even began. If he doesn't take at least 15 points from the first 6 games then he needs to get to fuck before the long term damage is done. I've never seen anything like this where we can have a few weeks of positivity then it just goes back to months of shite again.

As i said much earlier in this thread there is NO WAY the board are gonna sack the manager before the domestic season starts after backing him in the summer transfer window ... no way..... I said before he would get to Christmas at least but I may tailor that until the first 9 or 10 games..... He is a fucking dud everyone can see it but the circumstances are such that he is going nowhere for now

I want to believe in him but just can't anymore, yes preseason shouldn't be what a manager is judged on but factor in the embarrassing results both last season and in Europe then it's just compounding towards what could turn out to be a very nasty end game in a few months. He's actually recruited some decent players so not all hope is lost just yet but he's clearly incompetent and should be sacked sooner rather than later. Wish the board just saved us a bit of time and sacked him now before the season's over.

2 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Heard his nickname by some players is the fraud.

Guy my brother works with knows someone at auchenhowie.  Just e mailed me .

If true thats very worrying 

Nah you miss heard it's "God" not "fraud"

:duh:

I know the cleaners cousin 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Got to get shot of him before the season starts. We have a good core of experienced players who are good, it's the manager that is the problem this time.

There's no league 1 rejects to blame this time 

A good manager could get us 85 points with this squad plus a few more. Pedro will have in a battle for 3rd

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Two options, he goes now and we have a chance to get somebody in for start of the season.

Or leave him for now and by Christmas we are already out the league and not even challenging for second place.

Id get shot tonight and have Mcleish in.

:love:

article-1360747-0D402C7A000005DC-666_634x407.jpg

Guest Lloyd72
9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Two options, he goes now and we have a chance to get somebody in for start of the season.

Or leave him for now and by Christmas we are already out the league and not even challenging for second place.

Id get shot tonight and have Mcleish in.

Yes please

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Ambrogio said:

IF we lose the first old firm - he's off . Simple as that 

Fuck the OF game if he drops any points before that he'll be hounded out

I honestly think he hasn't got a clue. I haven't seen anything encouraging to alter my opinion. 

What baffles me is, the board must have seen something in him. I don't believe his interview consisted of ' I can being in some Mexican and Portuguese players cheap'. Another thing is, why the fuck would Bruno Alves join pedro here. Surely to fuck he'd know if he manager was any good or not. 

I'll give pedro a chance to prove himself but he's a dead man walking in my eyes