Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

• 2 weeks later...

Aw give it a rest, three good pre season games doesn't even begin t make up for what has happened in actual meaningful games. If the first 6 games doesn't yield 18 points it's a failure. 

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Aw give it a rest, three good pre season games doesn't even begin t make up for what has happened in actual meaningful games. If the first 6 games doesn't yield 18 points it's a failure. 

Lol mind that time you told complete fairytales on the internet to push your agenda against PC. Ya failure at life.

Just now, wullyRFC said:

Lol mind that time you told complete fairytales on the internet to push your agenda against PC. Ya failure at life.

No I don't actually. Cracking insult though, really cut deep. 

Just now, wullyRFC said:

Aye your now a forum mongo

You really cannot insult anyone's intelligence when you use the wrong spelling of 'you're' but anyway do you really think I care what wullyRFC, 58, divorced with children that don't love them thinks of me? I don't.

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

You really cannot insult anyone's intelligence when you use the wrong spelling of 'you're' but anyway do you really think I care what wullyRFC, 58, divorced with children that don't love them thinks of me? I don't.

You tell lies on the internet. Lies that no one bar a mongo would expect people to believe. I'll let you get back to hating the result.

Just now, wullyRFC said:

You tell lies on the internet. Lies that no one bar a mongo would expect people to believe. I'll let you get back to hating the result.

Okay, sure thing wullyRFC. Good luck with the kids. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What's this? :lol:

He says Herrera is shite. He knows this because he's been streaming random Mexican games for the past 6 years that Herrara just happened to be playing in and he remembers him from all the players he's watched which would have been in Spanish commentary. 

:belm:

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

He says Herrera is shite. He knows this because he's been streaming random Mexican games for the past 6 years that Herrara just happened to be playing in and he remembers him from all the players he's watched which would have been in Spanish commentary. 

:lol:

Gay.

Just now, wullyRFC said:

Utter shite.

I have watched him numerous times yes, I remember him because he's a pretty noticeable player being 6'2 with a Johnny Bravo quiff and I don't have dementia. Herrera, believe or not, sounds the exact same regardless of language.

4 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Utter shite.

I have watched him numerous times yes, I remember him because he's a pretty noticeable player being 6'2 with a Johnny Bravo quiff and I don't have dementia. Herrera, believe or not, sounds the exact same regardless of language.

:lol::belm: