Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

3 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

I hear you, but Redknapp only brings success when mega bucks are getting spent. We need a manger suited to the Scottish game who can make the sum of the parts greater than the individuals. McInnes would have been the smart move. King should have put everything into getting him.

We've spent £8 mill. I'd put my house on trusting Redknapp with it than this imposter.

There is no way on this earth at least one former premier league manager wasn't interested in he job

An uncertain stay. He hasn't proved anything to anyone here and there is a real worry that he hasn't produced a team with a visible game plan. The team looked devoid of ideas, some -like Dalcio - look lacking in skill (Mackay is much better). Against that, it is genuinely early days, there will be a long settling in period and the team will be improved by the presence of dorran and Alves. Both of whom I expect will be seriously pissed off they're not playing in Europe. It's not the first time we've been knocked out early by a shite team. I do now have some serious doubts about this manager and think he needs to concentrate on t some of the basics like making sure our players pass to each other. Just look for a player wearing the same strip.

8 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

We need a no-nonsense PROVEN manager who actually understands Scottish football.

We are no further forward than when Ally left and that's 3 FUCKING YEARS TOTALLY WASTED!

That is where you have to look at our board . They are clueless

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

celtic, aberdeen and now this tonight. Get him to fuck. Absolute diddy who's bullshitted his way into a job that he should never have had any right to get.

He bullshitted nothing , all his credentials were there for all to see , he was fuckin useless and King still gave him the job.

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

Thing that annoys me is that he talks and acts like he's a superstar. When in actual fact his track record is less than average

And that track record landed him the Rangers job? Incredible now as it was when he was appointed.

He should do the honourable thing and resign along with his backroom team and the cunts who appointed them. Utter failures. Where were his team of warriors ? Gutless, spineless  shitebags to a man. Embarrassing the fuck out of our club.

10 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Stay. There's no other option we aren't going to get another manager just now

Get the board to fuck tho it's them who should be held accountable

Reluctantly I agree with this, Think Pedros done our budget and would be fuckall left for anyone.

Tragic stuff.

He was brutal with Warburtons squad and folk said wait till he gets his own team....

well here it is and we are worse! Just popped out Europe by one of the worst teams I have ever watched. Their first win in Europe in their history

Guys not got what it takes and we need bite the bullet and do something before or season is completely over 

I said a week or two ago I was majorly unconvinced by Pedro and his team so far, and the 5-1 riding at Ibrox is still haunting me.

This, tonight, is as low a result as that day. Arguably lower.

If the board are truly determined to make us once again the premier club in this country then they need to make a statement NOW. Caixinha out, result unacceptable at a club this size and an appointment of the highest quality appointment imminent.

I was never that taken on by McInnes, but by fuck would I take him tonight to sort this mess out.

We can't afford to sack him, there are a number of new players here purely because of him.

Disgusted with that result though.

We need to get a few quality signings in (doubtful now) and hope we can significantly close the gap (also doubtful).

I honestly don't know.

Part of me thinks he will come good, once he gets his team gelled.  The rest of me thinks, we have just been humped out of Europe by a part time team that has never won a game in Europe before, and he should go.

Torn.  I have always though a manager deserves a couple of transfer windows and to make his own team, my worry is we don't look like much of a team.  WOnder if communication is a problem.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I said going mainly because am angry. I understand he won't be sacked tho so it will require him to walk if its to happen just now.

What happens now we have no football for almost a month?

There's some kind of cup thingy for the crap teams that aren't in Europe. That includes us!