Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

4 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Reluctantly stay as we probably can't afford to sack him and his team. So I'm resigned to see what happens on the park for the next year.......... but I'm not holding my breath out for much excitement. 

Sacked for serious misconduct because he lied on his cv.

Apparently he claimed he was a manager

My view when Pedro came in is that he's another yes man to bullshit the fans for a period to bide time for the powers in charge to make a genuine go of something down the line.

I could go into one and explain in depth as to what I think and why but frankly if people can't see it then an article from me won't change it, we're a fucking joke and the fans are being mugged.

This result should see a protest outside Ibrox tonight because even with the new players coming in we'll be fighting it out for 2nd at best having spunked 7 or 8 times as much on doing at as Aberdeen.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Should resign tonight or be sacked. 

800k on him. £8 mill spent already. Doesn't matter he showed a good presentation to Robertson. 

An extra mill on top of that 800k would've got us a premier league standard manager like Redknapp 

I hear you, but Redknapp only brings success when mega bucks are getting spent. We need a manger suited to the Scottish game who can make the sum of the parts greater than the individuals. McInnes would have been the smart move. King should have put everything into getting him.

The bottom line is . This board are fucking up everything they do .

It just continues under their remit . They are spending our season ticket money . No one else's

No other investment . I can't see any on the ground .Every signing Pedro has made and we still have a losing side on the park tonight .

We are now penny pinching to get some of the players we do need in . Good Scottish players that know what playing for Rangers is all about.

It's raw but next week . I'm certain I will be saying the same things

As much as I'll support the man in charge until it's looking tragic (which it certainly is getting that way) I have questions for the board.

How did pedro get your attention?

Who done the scouting on him as manager?

What convinced you he was the man for the job?

There are more questions but I doubt I'd like any truthful answer.

That's three horrific results he's oversaw now. Tarriers at home. Sheep at home and now (in my mind) the worst result in our history.

Unless we somehow start banging in the goals I see no way back for him.

8 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Reluctantly stay as we probably can't afford to sack him and his team. So I'm resigned to see what happens on the park for the next year.......... but I'm not holding my breath out for much excitement. 

Exactly. Can't afford to sack him. If we could it would be a no brainer.