Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

Voted stay but only just he's skating on very thin ice.

I think the cost of brining in a new manager who will want to sign his own players is probably just too great and unrealistic right now.

PC definitely needs to pull his socks up big time as he wont survive another result like that.

10 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

My opinion is the same as last season; a dud conman of a manager. Explains his many jobs and short stays.Still do not understand why he was the only choice that the board entertained.

Yeah I can never ever work that one out . After last years fuck up . A safer option should have been taken

A Walter Smith type figure based on sorting out our defence and getting the spine right, would have been ideal .

I don't dislike Pedro quite as much as Our board or MW but it's heading that way

He stays until shit goes south in the league by the look of tonight's performance there is a lot of work required. 

We were woeful out there tonight a real shame that our return to Europe was a total Embarrassment. We never got going until they scored. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

@Make mine a pint

@WeeGeorge

@chazzer

@OnslowDriver

@bjmt5r

Would love to hear the views of those 5 accounts why The Rangers manager should stay, not a single post between them but been on the site for years....

I thought it was a 'will he stay or go' question. So I voted stay as we probably can't afford to sack him and his entourage. Wish he would leave though. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Yeah I can never ever work that one out . After last years fuck up . A safer option should have been taken

A Walter Smith type figure based on sorting out our defence and getting the spine right, would have been ideal .

I don't dislike Pedro quite as much as Our board or MW but it's heading that way

Regarding Walter Smith I was saying the same before Caixinha was appointed. 

For me McInnes, although isn't famed for his defensive approach will have alot of traits picked up from Walter along with respect and knowledge for the Scottish game. 

Was an absolute no brainer for me and then we went for this clown. 

Pay the £1m compensation and sign McInnes up now.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I honestly don't know.

Part of me thinks he will come good, once he gets his team gelled.  The rest of me thinks, we have just been humped out of Europe by a part time team that has never won a game in Europe before, and he should go.

Torn.  I have always though a manager deserves a couple of transfer windows and to make his own team, my worry is we don't look like much of a team.  WOnder if communication is a problem.

The pub team from Gibraltar that beat the scum last year proved anything can happen this early in a one off match but over two games there is no excuse.

All we can hope for is that what you say about gelling is correct.

Could you imagine what St Johnstone or Aberdeen would have done to that team tonight never mind the taigs. 

It was utterly fucking deplorable in every department.

What were the tactics exactly?

We had players who can't pass, beat a man, take a shot, win a tackle or a 50/50.

That was as bad or worse than the worst Warburton performance.

Pedro promised us a team of warriors. What he's delivered is a team of unmotivated shitebags.

1 minute ago, Ryan_1 said:

Regarding Walter Smith I was saying the same before Caixinha was appointed. 

For me McInnes, although isn't famed for his defensive approach will have alot of traits picked up from Walter along with respect and knowledge for the Scottish game. 

Was an absolute no brainer for me and then we went for this clown. 

Pay the £1m compensation and sign McInnes up now.

Should defo pay the £1m because it'll cost us in the long run if we don't 

That is the worst result since Berwick Rangers in 1967.

I am afraid the manager has to take most of the blame.

Could argue about many of his selections but bringing Windass on proved to be the worst decision. Failed to track for the first goal and gave away the free kick for the second.

Ultimately just a very poor team lacking passion, organisation but most importantly aggression and pace all over the pitch.

More signings won't fix this. We do need a better manager.

22 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Stay, what decent manager is going to come to us if we sack managers as quick as that. 

We need to hope that the players that he has brought in can come in and make a difference. 

Disagree, mistake to appoint him was bad but we can't compound it, no more money unless DOF says so.