Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

There's no chance of him going now, not when about 10 players of his are signed or nearly signed and there'd basically be no budget left for a new manager 

I don't think it's going to work out but the board are never making a change now 

God help us . He has signed players that I have never heard of .

Many on here are drooling over them , Even Niko was getting the drools and the superlatives last week .

When I hear that shite after watching last weeks performance . I just thought . These guys have never seen a good Rangers Midfielder

On 04/07/2017 at 10:11 PM, bassettger said:

That is the worst result since Berwick Rangers in 1967.

I am afraid the manager has to take most of the blame.

Could argue about many of his selections but bringing Windass on proved to be the worst decision. Failed to track for the first goal and gave away the free kick for the second.

Ultimately just a very poor team lacking passion, organisation but most importantly aggression and pace all over the pitch.

More signings won't fix this. We do need a better manager.

Two posts in four years?

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Could you imagine what St Johnstone or Aberdeen would have done to that team tonight never mind the taigs. 

It was utterly fucking deplorable in every department.

What were the tactics exactly?

We had players who can't pass, beat a man, take a shot, win a tackle or a 50/50.

That was as bad or worse than the worst Warburton performance.

Pedro promised us a team of warriors. What he's delivered is a team of unmotivated shitebags.

Maybe he will show us the tactics with glasses again...

Total joker.

No way are the board coughing up compensation for him and his backroom entourage and then forking out more cash on replacements. And as he doesn't seem the type to quit we're stuck with him so better prepare ourselves for more record breaking defeats this season and some of the worst quality of football in our history.

Pedro made a right fuck up of this... He thought last season team would've been enough to get us through this tie.. if his new players are better then these imposters they should have been fucking playing. Pedro made a right cunt of it. Where the fuck was pena! Get him on the park!!! Raging 

Those saying give him time for his side to gel miss the point. He isn't fucking capable of creating a team or formation that can gel. He is clueless. He has no tactical nous, no understanding of formations. We have no pattern of play, no identity, no method. His judgement of players is fucking tragic.

He shouldn't have been appointed. He should have gone after the 5-1. He should go now.

The whole club is a fucking mess. The Board, a fucking nonentity as Director of Football, crap players, clueless gimp as manager. It is fucking tragic.

Don't compare the Celtic result last season to this one and say we could turn it round. 

Wake the fuck up. 

Celtic had the essentials of a title winning team with the additions of a at times decent Premier league winger and a highly rated striker. Along with a former manager of Liverpool who almost won the title with them.

We on the otherhand have a no mark clown incharge who nobody has heard of, with no impressive CV. A team of shite bags and a few South American signings who nobody has heard of and some Portuguese B team players.

There is a massive difference. Not to mention Celtic were in the Champions League qualifiers and us Europa League, to a mob who finished 4th in the Luxembourg league.  

Just now, Virtuoso said:

Two posts in four years?

Fucking lie down and grunt. Fenian bastard.

Correct I do not usually post but I can assure you I am a Rangers fan of many years. Can't travel to many matches but I do watch as many as I can.

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Should have been sacked after Celtic, then Aberdeen,  but we were just 'Hipster fans'.

Worse than Warburton, fucking fraud.

Is it now Hipster to say a manager should be given a chance with players he actually signed and a team he built?

Wind yer neck in. He may be a fraud, but to sack him after a couple of results managing a team of spineless cunts he never signed would have been lunacy.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is where you have to look at our board . They are clueless

Well King didn't even bother his arse to meet Pedro before appointing him. Finances aside, our recovery depends on success on the pitch and yet King randomly puts his trust in a smooth-talking city trader and then an obscure Portuguese.

Problem now is how the fuck do we get out of this mess. Can you honestly see us building a strong team this season to challenge the scum NEXT season? I fucking can't.

Should have went after we were raped in our own home by the tarriers.

He can stick WATP on the walls and sing the Sash for all I care, but he's been proven to be nothing but a snake oil salesman.

A bullshit merchant out of his depth.

Give me McInnes any day of the week over this greasy cunt.

Get him too fuck.  

fucking clueless looks like he's  brought  in worse piss than we already have I  thought that would be impossible.

Regardless how early it was in the season it was like watching two pub teams. neither team could  string a pass together  or move the ball well  none of our  players were running into space they were fucking static and easily marked . we offered fuck all apart from the odd cross every player needed a second touch as though they only train just once a week

Not having the ability to beat a fucking team of amateurs that was arguably the worse team in the competition and  over two legs is criminal and enough for Pedro never to return to Glasgow.  

I was up for giving him time season no matter the results, but tonight was wholly unacceptable, absolutely no desire from anyone on the pitch to win that game, match sharpness, team understanding etc will come, but if you're outfought by a shower of shite like that at any point, I don't see the logic in letting it continue, just the same as the end of last season on the mental side of the game.

Just now, lidorfc said:

Is it now Hipster to say a manager should be given a chance with players he actually signed and a team he built?

Wind yer neck in. He may be a fraud, but to sack him after a couple of results managing a team of spineless cunts he never signed would have been lunacy.

Somebody started a thread after Aberdeen calling people that wanted him sacked hipster fans.

Mate, a really couldny care who he had on the pitch, he should've been gone after that final whistle against the Taigs.