Who booked up for Cyprus?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Sorry but if you book up for the next round before we had played this one then it's you're own fault you're out of pocket.

Fuck taking anything for granted with this team.

You for real? Fuck that team and the manager our own fault?! no Rangers team should ever lose to that 

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Yes, I'm for real.

Taking it for granted that we'll beat anyone is fucking stupidity.

sittint there sayin it's our own fault and stupidity? Like we expect to much.Bare  minimum beating that cunts tonight. An embarrassment to the football club, and the money I've lost from booking the next round ain't even the worst of it.

2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Why? They knew the risk of booking it. 

I know we aren't what we used to be, but there really should have been little or no risk in booking ahead for this one.

8 minutes ago, loyalistinverness said:

sittint there sayin it's our own fault and stupidity? Like we expect to much.Bare  minimum beating that cunts tonight. An embarrassment to the football club, and the money I've lost from booking the next round ain't even the worst of it.

Yes it's an embarrassment. We should be used to that by now though so my point still stands.

It's not nice to see anyone out of pocket but that's the chance you take when you book a trip before the club secure it.

3 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

@thebooler will be gutted at missing the chance of a home game

(he has a hoose there.)

I had planned a week over there and was only awaiting the result before booking flights.

Fukkin sicken ye. Just need tae wait till October noo. It's too hot anyway in July. 

3 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Club should be reimbursing fans for this and ones that travelled tonight bet the lads that signed for us who was promised the European dream are thinking fuck sake 

It's the least our club could do for the fans,

as for the players that joined with Europe in mind none of them did themselves justice early days but I can't see things getting better without change of manager

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, OhW said:

Are there more Rangers fans going to Cyprus than Progres fans?

Me and my mate travelled down to Birmingham this morning ??

Seen Joey Barton at a service station just outside Birmingham he was brand new with us. 

On 04/07/2017 at 9:48 PM, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Sorry but if you book up for the next round before we had played this one then it's you're own fault you're out of pocket.

Fuck taking anything for granted with this team.

You said it. Sadly I'll be in protaras enjoying my 5*amenities. Was looking forward to the jaunt upto Limassol but was not to be. 

51 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I'm in Cyprus now for work/training going to Ayai Napa on Friday for four days. The weather is gleaming and the birds are walking about with their chebs out so come on down and enjoy it bears, forget all about Rangers for a few days.

Fucks yer name about mate :L?