Josh Windass GTF

3 minutes ago, Jack Jumpin said:

Josh Windass should never kick another ball for us, he cost us both goals tonight, I wish he had never stepped foot on the park tonight !!

I know the whole team were poor but he had a direct hand in both goals.

Pure and utter shitebag of a player

If any normal person was as bad as Windass is at his job, they would be removed from that position. 

Stealing a living as a professional footballer. Non league in England and no better. 

Disgrace 

Pointless blaming any of these players , we have had three managers in a row who haven't a clue what a good player looks like.

We are now landed with another load of shit for the foreseeable future , blame the board they are the ones employing these clowns.

We didn't lose the game because of just him but agree he is shite and shouldn't play again tbh the manager shouldn't manage again etc etc etc I'm getting steaming lads bunch of cunts at the club right now 

Ffs!

What about the Strikers not scoring....

What about Fod having to make important saves,   what about the whole first leg. What about Niko missing two fucking simple headers. What about no one in midfield creating anything.

What about the 5 different players we tried on the wings who contributed nothing 

Pedros "tactics"

Squads desire.

I am hurting too. But its not just Windass fault.