There's always hope

This isn't the first time we've cunted europe before the rest of the country start, our greatest ever manager had a habit of it, big eck done it to a point with zizkov, its a cunt of a result no doubt about it, but lets face it europe is a distraction we dont need once season starts, lets wait till he's pumped us out of the league and league cup then sack the fucking dud

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its clutching at straws right now but down through the years we've seen both us and them get embarrassed in Europe by diddy teams and turn it around.

We really need to get off to a flyer in the league now no questions asked.

Realistically a good run would have been 3rd qualifying round or play offs. Considering some of the sides you could face. 

So in theory that would have taken us to what August? So excuse can get to fuck aswell. 

Caixinha out. 

This for me is the worst in Europe when you compare it to who we have faced and lost to before. The only two that are even close would be Zizkov and Kaunas surely? 

Mind you at the time we had two much stronger teams!

2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

This for me is the worst in Europe when you compare it to who we have faced and lost to before. The only two that are even close would be Zizkov and Kaunas surely? 

Mind you at the time we had two much stronger teams!

Kaunas is my worst given it was an improved uefa cup final team that lost

11 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Aye mate. Last time we did it the board (Whyte) was counting on that money to survive then came admin etc etc.

Wouldn't surprise me if King handed PC that transfer kitty with Europe in mind. Utter shambles.

Not even the biggest diddy in the world would do that right now. FS we could have drawn Gala-fuckin-tasaray in the 2nd round, never mind the likes of Everton etc in the 3rd. We were never making the Group Stages this year, it was ridiculous to say that was our aim. Given the draw we had we SHOULD have reached the 3rd Q as, in size alone, Rangers FC should be wiping the floor with FC ProgreÅ› Neiderkorn and AEL Limmasol.

20 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

This isn't the first time we've cunted europe before the rest of the country start, our greatest ever manager had a habit of it, big eck done it to a point with zizkov, its a cunt of a result no doubt about it, but lets face it europe is a distraction we dont need once season starts, lets wait till he's pumped us out of the league and league cup then sack the fucking dud

Thanks for pretending to cheer me up there

9 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

For fuck sake the goals we conceded were schoolboy stuff. Im afraid this is nowhere near AEK athens for me , this is 10x worse

They were a junior level team , no better than you see punting a ball about on red ash on a Sunday morning