A Shambles.

Clemdog

I cannot think of a better phrase to describe our current predicament. 

If it isn't bad enough we've given this useless fuck money to spend, how do we salvage our Pre-Season?

We gambled on playing European opposition to get us ready for a long Season ahead, but now thats out the window. Should we rush together a few fixtures against pointless opposition? 

Our first 3 League Games are against Motherwell, Hibs and Hearts. No matter who's in charge we need minutes to keep our 'team' fresh. Or else we'll be in major trouble. 

It hasn't even started yet and I'm trying to figure out how we salvage our Season. We need leadership from the top, get rid of this joker and bring in someone of a proven standard. 

I still cannot understand why he was brought in. Fucking lunacy from King and Robertson. Do not test our loyalty or insult us by giving him time, he's a fucking clown. 

Pedro won't be sacked and our season is fucked, how can you start a season with a new team who will already no doubt have absolutely no faith that this manager can take us forward.

Also who in their right mind is going to sign for us now. No one in the Scottish league is going to fear us after that. We could've started the league campaign on a wave of optimism and now we've just consigned ourselves to more of the same old shit I fear, I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it I've seen this movie before (Way too many times)

As said elsewhere, an unheard of Portuguese with a track record in Mexico and Qatar is surely at the extreme end of the scale of risky appointment. It is utterly bizarre and football manager-esque.

The 1 time in 10 it works out, the board look like a geniuses. The other 9 times they look like incompetent idiots.

After Warburton, if the club could not land a genuinely exciting manager, then the club needed safe hands and should have appointed as such. However uninspired a safe hands appointment may have been.

Makes it even stranger that king has backed him with substantial money.

The players have changed but the lacklustre football, erratic tactics and powderpuff  attacking has remained the same ever since he got the job.

i said at the time looking at his record and hearing him speak that he was never a guy who could take us above the tims and I stand by that. He's just not got what it takes. 

I'd cut our losses as 3 major embarrassing results and records broken to our dismay since he has came in simply won't see him turning this around. 

A fair few have been taken in by his sound bites like banning green boots but when you get thumped by a 4th rated team from Luxemburg and rattled at Ibrox for 5 by the tims it's time  to face facts. 

We will no doubt pussy about and pray things change but id wager big money he will have us miles behind the tims before Christmas and we will be back here again looking for another guy to get us 55. 

It sounds brutal because it is, folk can delude themselves all they like but even a blind man can see the end game here 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Makes it even stranger that king has backed him with substantial money.

The players have changed but the lacklustre football, erratic tactics and powderpuff  attacking has remained the same ever since he got the job.

i said at the time looking at his record and hearing him speak that he was never a guy who could take us above the tims and I stand by that. He's just not got what it takes. 

I'd cut our losses as 3 major embarrassing results and records broken to our dismay since he has came in simply won't see him turning this around. 

A fair few have been taken in by his sound bites like banning green boots but when you get thumped by a 4th rated team from Luxemburg and rattled at Ibrox for 5 by the tims it's time  to face facts. 

We will no doubt pussy about and pray things change but id wager big money he will have us miles behind the tims before Christmas and we will be back here again looking for another guy to get us 55. 

It sounds brutal because it is, folk can delude themselves all they like but even a blind man can see the end game here 

My gut feeling at his appointment was doubt . I just don't think we can afford to gamble going into the start of the season with him . Throughout all of his games I have yet to see a clear game plan . He had a freak seven minutes  up in pittodrie and that has been about it 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

My gut feeling at his appointment was doubt . I just don't think we can afford to gamble going into the start of the season with him . Throughout all of his games I have yet to see a clear game plan . He had a freak seven minutes  up in pittodrie and that has been about it 

Also last minute winner against Partick.

The majority of games under him we have played pish football and looked clueless as a unit. 

Erratic management at big clubs just doesn't work as we are finding out.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Tbf to King,it was  Graeme Park who picked Caixinha as manager after the interviews...

Whoever it was is a fucking idiot. 

Arguably the most important Managerial appointment in our history and we bring in a Mexican who's managing in Qatar. 

Disgrace that the board never even tried to get DeBoer he was the outstanding candidate and available,but I don't think sacking Pedro now is the way to go he's already spent all the budget so who's going to come in? we have to back him unfortunately and hope he turns it around long shot I know 

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

We had posters saying the game was fantastic but I said the same it was a freak 7 minutes 

26 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I cannot think of a better phrase to describe our current predicament. 

If it isn't bad enough we've given this useless fuck money to spend, how do we salvage our Pre-Season?

We gambled on playing European opposition to get us ready for a long Season ahead, but now thats out the window. Should we rush together a few fixtures against pointless opposition? 

Our first 3 League Games are against Motherwell, Hibs and Hearts. No matter who's in charge we need minutes to keep our 'team' fresh. Or else we'll be in major trouble. 

It hasn't even started yet and I'm trying to figure out how we salvage our Season. We need leadership from the top, get rid of this joker and bring in someone of a proven standard. 

I still cannot understand why he was brought in. Fucking lunacy from King and Robertson. Do not test our loyalty or insult us by giving him time, he's a fucking clown. 

Great Post Ben on a very very sad night

8 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Did stewart Robertson not say he left them amazed at the interview . I am guessing roberston is easily amazed by foreign accents 

Thank fuck he didn't interview craig whyte,  as I've heard he can spin a yarn.

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Disgrace that the board never even tried to get DeBoer he was the outstanding candidate and available,but I don't think sacking Pedro now is the way to go he's already spent all the budget so who's going to come in? we have to back him unfortunately and hope he turns it around long shot I know 

Not so sure mate . We get in someone that knows Scottish football . A few good Scottish signings ,maybe even a few young ones . Use the better ones of our squad . Someone that can give us some pride back .

Can it be worse than some he has brought in already

19 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Anyone else seeing that Paddy Power are now paying out on taigs winning league as if tonight was not humiliating enough if true then shows where we stand.

It also shows where that micky loving  shower stand .

No bookies I know do things like this . Pure publicity stunt if so . Scum are short odds anyway, so no cunt has probably backed them . Never set foot in those rhabid places . Even to take a piss

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not so sure mate . We get in someone that knows Scottish football . A few good Scottish signings ,maybe even a few young ones . Use the better ones of our squad . Someone that can give us some pride back .

Can it be worse than some he has brought in already

Tbf we're expecting 11 new signings in possibly more,the side tonight was mostly the same shite from last season,only 4 new signings started so surely the only way is up from here,both Candieas and Dalcio look utter shite though 

Absolutely gutted with that no doubt about it. Worst feeling in an awful long time  

Wallace needs dropped NOW imo he was at fault for both goals  

however

our midfield will be strengthened by Dorrans and Pena and our defence by Alves  

So I'm holding firm as it's still being pieced together. It's gonna need time but it's going to come good.  I'm sure about that. 

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Tbf we're expecting 11 new signings in possibly more,the side tonight was mostly the same shite from last season,only 4 new signings started so surely the only way is up from here,both Candieas and Dalcio look utter shite though 

Only 4 which is despicable in it's self . 7 utter proven  losers still on that pitch causing a bad smell