How does Pedro come back from this.

Guest Lloyd72

Halliday out on loan (til Pedro gets sacked), Barrie offski. I dunno, I just feel there is something of a power play going on here, with some players v Pedro.

Of course, we all wanted shot of the players.... it seems we perhaps did t consider who he would bring in.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

There's no way you can compare Pedro to Walter

Why not? Is that not what we should aiming for? Instead of fucking heartbreaking fucking mediocrity and more nights like this and what we've seen through the year? I've grown up with nine in a row, winning trophies and being the biggest and best club in the country. Not some second rate team that should be happy with being nothing more than a St Johnstone, Hearts or Aberdeen because that's what we've become!

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, B1872 said:

Why not? Is that not what we should aiming for? Instead of fucking heartbreaking fucking mediocrity and more nights like this and what we've seen through the year? I've grown up with nine in a row, winning trophies and being the biggest and best club in the country. Not some second rate team that should be happy with being nothing more than a St Johnstone, Hearts or Aberdeen because that's what we've become!

Well they are both completely different. Walter had years of experience at this club and in this league he understood exactly what he had to do and pedro is completely the opposite so aye you can't compare him to Walter

And fuck you for making me defend that portuguese cunt

He sends out a team to win game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game game after game after game

then we might forgive him

22 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

He's got to get off to a flyer in the league and at least be neck and neck with "them"going into the first old firm game.

The one crumb of comfort right now is that was far from the best starting 11 tonight when everyone is fully fit.

Pena,Dorrans,Alves,Herrera still to come in plus maybe a few loan deals  and or Jamie Walker.

I fear financially the dorrans deal may fall through.  King was quite clear that Europe was critical to our finances.  I hope not but it would not surprise me if it did fall through!

I've been insulted and chastised for questioning Pedro during the last few weeks. Hopefully everyone can now understand my concerns. 

The cunt says all the right things and plays up to the daft cunts but he's not delivering the results on the pitch. He's a fuckin fraud. A fraud we've trusted with a comparatively huge budget. I wasn't questioning him because I'm a dick, I'm questioning him because I'm genuinely worried about Rangers. 

Dave King has to take responsibility too, we need to see a big improvement. Luxembourg isn't even a real fuckin country! Pedro is an embarrassment. Dave King is an embarrassment. 

Sack the board. Get to fuck. 

He doesn't. He won't last the season IMO. 

We could all see after last week's performance that there was still a lot of work to be done but Pedro thought banning green boots and putting a few posters up around Ibrox was more important.

More interested in playing up to the fans than he is in making us a success on the pitch.

Depends on whether or not he is actually a capable manager who is just having a difficult start. if he genuinely did some special things to win the Mexican league, then he has to make a solid start, win away games as well as home games and beat teams that are competing for top six places. he has to show us and his players that there is a game plan. His start has been horrendous and the team now has to stew for a month waiting for its next fixture. Victories are the only way of overcoming this kind of humiliation. if it is not turned around by the end of the first quarter, that's when he should go.

I never fancied him to begin with looking at his career before hand but personally I don't think we will win the league until we get a manager of the level of Walter or Rogers etc.

Plus our squad depth and star quality are way behind let's pray those fuckers don't get into the groups again or its more misery for future seasons.

Not lose 5-1 at home to Celtic. Not break a two decade long streak against Aberdeen. Not lose 2-0 to the 4th best team in Luxembourg. 

Since he's already fucked all of them I can only predict he'll be lucky to see the season out.

What he needs to do to redeem himself, and what he actually appears capable of doing,  is absolutely fucking miles apart. 

You need to look at what the bodies on the pitch are doing to see he isn't managing. 

Managing is about getting the best out of what you have. 

He hasn't done that one bit since he joined. 

He was out-thought by a pub team manager, forget the players for a second. He was tactically given a lesson by a guy who manages the 4th best team in Luxembourg.

It's indefensible. 

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We'll see but I genuinely think he's done. 

This is his third humiliation in a matter of months. The support won't put up with many more.

There is zero chance of him being sacked unless the players revolt against him like the PLG days

It appears he has lost the fans already , makes for tension at Ibrox, if it dosen't go well at Fir Park on opening day then could be a tough afternoon at the Hibs game at Ibrox, think it would be better to change Managers whilst we still can, this has been a awful appointment. 

Once upon a time, Walter Smith lost against a team from Latvia and eliminated us from the Champions League.  We went on to win a treble and reach a UEFA Cup final.

Last season, Rodgers lost against a team of part-timers from Girblatar but still found success.

Tonight was a very bad result, but reaching the group stages of the Europa was unlikely.  The first priority is, and always has been, to win the league.  How does Pedro turn it around?  He needs to get this team challenging for the title.  If he can't he'll be out on his arse by Christmas and we'll have another rebuilding job to do.

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Once upon a time, Walter Smith lost against a team from Latvia and eliminated us from the Champions League.  We went on to win a treble and reach a UEFA Cup final.

Last season, Rodgers lost against a team of part-timers from Girblatar but still found success.

Tonight was a very bad result, but reaching the group stages of the Europa was unlikely.  The first priority is, and always has been, to win the league.  How does Pedro turn it around?  He needs to get this team challenging for the title.  If he can't he'll be out on his arse by Christmas and we'll have another rebuilding job to do.

Walter was a proven manager and had previously done wonders for us and was duly given grace.

Rodgers loss was his first competitive game with a squad he had signed 1 player for (Not to mention the fact they skudded Red Imps about 5-0 in the home leg).

Pedro is basically a worst of both worlds from those two examples as not only has he got us eliminated BUT he's been in the job for months and worked with these players.

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

There's not a hope in hell we are winning the league.

We are chronic 

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Well, Walter Smith won one treble, and wasn't eliminated from the Champions League by a Latvian team. That UEFA Cup final, was 15 years after that treble.

Celtic were defeated away from home, then won, and progressed.

8 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I liked this for the sentiment, but I'm not convinced Pedro is the man for the job. I hope he proves me wrong, but he needs a hell of a good start to the league and he needs to keep it going.

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

Walter was a proven manager and had previously done wonders for us and was duly given grace.

Rodgers loss was his first competitive game with a squad he had signed 1 player for (Not to mention the fact they skudded Red Imps about 5-0 in the home leg).

Pedro is basically a worst of both worlds from those two examples as not only has he got us eliminated BUT he's been in the job for months and worked with these players.

Walter was in the job several months before the shock results against the Latvians was he not?  After that result Walter was given many millions of pounds to turn it around.  A luxury a modern Rangers manager won't have.

Rodgers result against the team from Gibraltar was an embarrassment for them.  That one player your talking about cost close to £4m which could buy the Red Imps entire fucking club.  You're actually defending Brendan and that result?  Behave.