Ryan Jack

Cedrick

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Jack is one of the few that deserves more time. A problem for me tonight was both Jack and Rossiter in the side seemed unnecessary. Whenever Rossiter looked to sit deep Jack looked uncomfortable taking up more advanced positions. In games where we have 60%+ of the ball I'd be suggesting one or the other. Both would be ok for an old firm, away to Aberdeen etc 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

So whys he playing with us ???? Anybody on this thread could contribute what he has in last to games , this getting it and playing it 5 yards to the side when there's 40/50 yards of space to drive into is no good 

You don't really understand what a defensive midfielders role is do you?

9 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

I blame pedros tactics. fucking horrible tactics, theyre just constantly the same no plan b, that we team had us worked out for 180 mins. fucking horrible tactics and setup. it was the same pish football for 180 mins. 20 passes along the back then played out to the wings with no end product. that partime side found it so easy ffs. pedro is to blame for this and having the players play like this. its this jokers fault. 

sack him tmrw before its too late. lets get a proper manager in who knows how to play the game. 

It's fucking warburton all over again. I'm honestly starting to think the unknown caixinha was appointed because he plays the same way. Did the board ask at the interviews which way the managers like to play? If they did then this is the way the board want the game played. If not the fucking should have. Why would you sign a new foreign manager who plays the exact same way as your previous failure?

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

His job is not to create, it's to defend, more than anything.

Creating is the job of the wingers, strikers, and attacking midfielders.

So when there's 30/40 yards of space to drive into he turns and plays it back or 5 yards to the side against a mob from Luxembourg, this is a new found position for players that are shite , canny mind any body playing 5 yards to the side  with the Gazza McCall , Gio Fergie , Fergie Ricksen, mendes Thomson combos 

Just now, PRW. said:

honestly what a load of pish posted in here by guys that judge footballers by their goals and assists stats

Away ye go, not a clue

Lot of pish that some think a def mid passing a ball 5 yrds either side is a top player, is it in the football manual not for them to pass forward or at least drive into abit of space? Utter drivel 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

So when there's 30/40 yards of space to drive into he turns and plays it back or 5 yards to the side against a mob from Luxembourg, this is a new found position for players that are shite , canny mind any body playing 5 yards to the side  with the Gazza McCall , Gio Fergie , Fergie Ricksen, mendes Thomson combos 

:lol: you don't remember Barry Backwards playing 5 yard passes to the side? 

22 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Saw this guy twice now , a season of 5 yard passes to the side ahead , obvious already ,no assists no goals come next may , absolute waste of a jersey 

I bet Foderingham won't have any goals or assists come next May either.

Too many fucking passengers mate!

1 minute ago, Fredrick said:

Lot of pish that some think a def mid passing a ball 5 yrds either side is a top player, is it in the football manual not for them to pass forward or at least drive into abit of space? Utter drivel 

His role is very very simple.. break up the play, win the ball back & offload to attack minded players! He done that all night! 

9 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

You don't really understand what a defensive midfielders role is do you?

Aye I do mate but a decent one after winning it or getting it then builds an attack or drives us on or plays a 60 70 yard pass to put the stricker in on goal , a Shite defensive midfielder like Ryan jack if the ball breaks to him plays a 5 yard ball square coz all of the above is out his depth 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

His role is very very simple.. break up the play, win the ball back & offload to attack minded players! He done that all night! 

So cardozo bates tav and wallace are the attack minded players?? He played one forward pass it landed at there full back. He barely won any tackle but gave plenty fouls away this nonsense is made for players that cant go forward

Just now, Fredrick said:

So cardozo bates tav and wallace are the attack minded players?? He played one forward pass it landed at there full back. He barely won any tackle but gave plenty fouls away this nonsense is made for players that cant go forward

Away and watch the match again, you're so far off the mark! 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

pedro has the team playing like this, ive said it enough times. the two games we played against them are a carbon copy.. its fucking pedro. get him to fuck, his wingers are mediocre with no end product, 4-4-2 for me with the two strikers. 

no fucking plan b again. this is the most embarrassing result in Rangers history.  

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Away and watch the match again, you're so far off the mark! 

I watched the match enough to know he wont cut it, he was the same with aberdeen, i never saw any game where i thought he ran the show