Carlos Pena

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I think Pedro is doing exactly what MW done after we got promoted - underestimating the size of the task at hand, they think hiring a few of their pals with limited ability will be enough to scoosh it at Rangers, it just doesn't work that way 

Don't play for Mexico 20 times whilst having "limited ability".

The poor cunt is on a hiding to nothing....

Let the boy play a game first before forming an opinion on him.

He could be rank, bang average or sensational: possibly even all three over the course of a season!

4 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Two weeks ago: We love Pedro the big handsome bastard.

Today: We hate Pedro and all the shite he has signed, even the ones we haven't seen.

I'm was talking about the general tone of the forum.

I had doubts about Pedro from the beginning too. Like a lot of people. 

And, yes, two weeks ago - even possibly a week ago - people did post things like 'I fucking love Pedro, the big handsome bastard'.

Still, it was meant to be a lighthearted, mocking post about how people on here can turn on a sixpence.

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Give the boy a chance ffs no kicked a baw yet and already he's shite 

That's not how it's done here, Dalcio's off home, Pedro going, Dorrans is overrated, Morelos is shite, Candeias chasing shadows, Herrera is a kebab shop worker.

The qualifiers came early and we've been stung by it, it's not an excuse but that shouldn't be a reason to write everyone and everything off 5 days into fucking July.

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

That's not how it's done here, Dalcio's off home, Pedro going, Dorrans is overrated, Morelos is shite, Candeias chasing shadows, Herrera is a kebab shop worker.

The qualifiers came early and we've been stung by it, it's not an excuse but that shouldn't be a reason to write everyone and everything off 5 days into fucking July.

Bunch of rockets,that transfer thread is a fucking shambles with their "banter"

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Don't forget that the season is officially finished.

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Efrain Juarez is one away from double that....

If we had Efrain Juarez in our team he'd be probably be our best player.

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

The phrase "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" springs to mind.

8 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

I was all positive about him but after this last week ive got a feeling he's going to be the next Peralta.

8 hours ago, stevemac said:

Tbf, I'd of took peralta last season - was nowhere near the level we need but no worse than what we had, and he wouldn't of shit out a tackle at the least.

8 hours ago, GOAT said:

Aye a rotten corpse would have been better than the rotten shite we had last season, I'll give you that. 

Look lads I get where your coming from but that shite not acceptable - @gogzy get this to fuck. So much more suitable things for this type of opinion/joke, not one of our ex players

3 hours ago, JWAB said:

Aye but the boy BEE knows (who works at the club btw) said he saw him training (hopefully longer than 20 minutes), that's enough for me. Plus his mate laughed at him when he said sometimes players aren't good at training. 

What about Alves? He's not even arrived for training, he could be utterly fucking shite.

I'm pretty sure BEE's taking the pish here

I am genuinely not taking the piss and I think it's pretty clear to see when I have been in other threads. 

12 hours ago, StevenDavis said:

Funny you should say that, a boy in my work was telling me that he knows one of the youth players in the first team fringes and they had said Pena looked a good player and he will do well for us. :lol: 

My guess is that he's not fit enough to play at the moment.

PMed you to see if it's a similiar person, PM won't make much sense if don't see this first :lol:

7 hours ago, BigDak said:

Fuck sake, man. We call ourselves the greatest supporters in the world but there are folk on here panning a guy before he's even kicked a ball! 

Nobody can deny our loyalty to the Club but it seems for a section of our support loyalty and patience towards players is nonexistent.

I can only hope the comments on here are just reactionary after what was, undeniably, our worst result ever. But we can't rip it up and start again. I'll hold my hand up and admit I'm wrong if it's all gone tits up by Christmas but until then they'll be getting my support.

We are all Rangers fans and will support our team, but the way in which we offered next to nothing in the Europa quaifier over the two legs was a bit of an eye opener, everything about it was wrong (line ups,team set up, lethargy etc) any 11 from Auchenhowie should have had the tie over in the first leg making the 2nd a formality.

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Looks to been in a shocking state I have a smaller gut than him and am just a random cunt also the start of a double chin i see in this pic. shocking

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/030717-Rangers-training/G0000jf5xHdcJpgQ/I0000fIG0VoL_ZQ4/C0000YUE0RPX0Egg

He's just big boned 

11 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Looks to been in a shocking state I have a smaller gut than him and am just a random cunt also the start of a double chin i see in this pic. shocking

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/030717-Rangers-training/G0000jf5xHdcJpgQ/I0000fIG0VoL_ZQ4/C0000YUE0RPX0Egg

he does look a fat cunt no doubt about it

3 minutes ago, KWBear said:

he does look a fat cunt no doubt about it

If I was a stargazer with a Scottish trait for negativity I might say.......'I can see a large Mexican running around a field by himself in November after falling out with the new Rangers manager who had replaced Pedro'.

For balance, the guy might actually love it here and start showing us why he was a star player for the Mexican international team.

10 minutes ago, buster. said:

If I was a stargazer with a Scottish trait for negativity I might say.......'I can see a large Mexican running around a field by himself in November after falling out with the new Rangers manager who had replaced Pedro'.

For balance, the guy might actually love it here and start showing us why he was a star player for the Mexican international team.

:lol:

sad but true - it genuinely looks like one of those photos you see of an enigmatic hot/cold player who has finally fallen out with the manager and been made to train alone.

I hope that it is just a trick of the camera but to be honest he looks like a fuckin fat ride.

nice one Pedro.

Just now, KWBear said:

:lol:

sad but true - it genuinely looks like one of those photos you see of an enigmatic hot/cold player who has finally fallen out with the manager and been made to train alone.

I hope that it is just a trick of the camera but to be honest he looks like a fuckin fat ride.

nice one Pedro.

What's important is that he's in better shape or simply performs by the Motherwell game.

To a degree, he's Pedro's 'joker' in that if he can get the guy to play to his best level then he'll make a difference,

You'd have to say the odds aren't short but we have to hope he performs.