Are the rat catchers the new establishment club?

If an ex chairman used his political influence to make hmrc jump all over us ensuring we are years behind them for the foreseeable future what else could they be than the establishment club who owe their position in the Scottish game to the help they receive from outside football? 

On 05/07/2017 at 3:09 PM, Thermopylae said:

If an ex chairman used his political influence to make hmrc jump all over us ensuring we are years behind them for the foreseeable future what else could they be than the establishment club who owe their position in the Scottish game to the help they receive from outside football? 

They have just released a statement demanding us to be stripped of titles, time our board grew a set and set the record straight with their track record maybe they should report pedophiles to the police and not let them back in would be a starter.

The gloves are off , over to the Rangers board, fight fire with fire and demand to know why the SFA did nothing at the time and are still doing nothing regarding the let a known pedophile  back in the club after refusing to alert the police the first time .

The board did say they new who our enemy's were and they would fight back at the right time. 

Well it's all out fucking war with those scummy bastards now. 

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

They have just released a statement demanding us to be stripped of titles, time our board grew a set and set the record straight with their track record maybe they should report pedophiles to the police and not let them back in would be a starter.

The gloves are off , over to the Rangers board, fight fire with fire and demand to know why the SFA did nothing at the time and are still doing nothing regarding the let a known ledophile back in the club after refusing to alert the police the first time .

The board did say they new who wee enemy's wee and they would fight back at the right time. 

As you say the phony war is over it's now out in the open and that's a very good thing 

I don't think anyone would have a case against us to have titles stripped, all our then players need to do is say they'd still have joined Rangers even if the EBT wasn't on offer, they were still paid a salary. It's not cheating to win a football game in any way at all. 

They really are a shameless football club.

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I don't think anyone would have a case against us to have titles stripped, all our then players need to do is say they'd still have joined Rangers even if the EBT wasn't on offer, they were still paid a salary. It's not cheating to win a football game in any way at all. 

They really are a shameless football club.

It's almost as if they engineered this whole thing isn't it ... strange that 

7 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

As you say the phony war is over it's now out in the open and that's a very good thing 

As I  said fight fire with fire and name and shame them as a club who protected a known sex abuser for 20 odd years and even taking him back, It took Wee McCann to sort it all out and the cunt got convicted , but now we know after he was kicked out he was let back in.

Tax cheats?  I can live with that. But  Protecting child abusers ? No fucking way as that's the lowest if the low in society   

So time for the dignified silence to stop and watch Celtic retreat if we say this and the SFA step in as it's gonna get ugly.

We take 2nd prize now we might as well give up.  

Just now, Thermopylae said:

It's almost as if they engineered this whole thing isn't it ... strange that 

If we didn't just endure one of the worst nights in our history last night then I'd be laughing at them right now, but the way our luck has went over the past few years, I can honestly see them getting something out of this

Thing is, look at the amount of tax evasion involved in football, even their ex players and managers were in tax avoidance schemes. The only thing that's really different is we as a club offered them it as part of their package to sign, so we as a club are liable for punishment, but punishment should be in the form of a hefty fine

It would be up to the SFA to take titles from us. They would then need to answer questions about any tim player that was involved in tax avoidance schemes

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

S I said fight fire with fire and name and shame them as a club who protected a known sex abuser for 20 odd years and even taking him back, It took Wee McCann to sort it all out and the cunt got convicted , but now we know after he was kicked out he was let back in.

Tac cheats?  I can live with that Protecting child abusers ? No fucking way.

So time for the dignified silence to stop and watch Celtic retreat if we say this and the SFA step in as it's gonna get ugly.

We take 2nd prize now we might as well give up.  

I'm hoping that finally having a clear common enemy will finally bring all Bears together with the club ... there has been too much infighting because we are so much stronger together as a single force 

7 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

If we didn't just endure one of the worst nights in our history last night then I'd be laughing at them right now, but the way our luck has went over the past few years, I can honestly see them getting something out of this

Thing is, look at the amount of tax evasion involved in football, even their ex players and managers were in tax avoidance schemes. The only thing that's really different is we as a club offered them it as part of their package to sign, so we as a club are liable for punishment, but punishment should be in the form of a hefty fine

It would be up to the SFA to take titles from us. They would then need to answer questions about any tim player that was involved in tax avoidance schemes

Unfortunately the best chance we would have had of getting to the bottom of why hmrc chose us was to win the case but now that's gone 

8 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Our debt is with the tax authorities though, not Celtic football club, so don't let them be the victims in this.

... and how did their chairman know we were on the road to ruin 2 years before anyone else? It definitely seems that the lines between politics and football were blurred to an unacceptable extent 

Unfortunately the best chance we would have had of getting to the bottom of why hmrc chose us was to win the case but now that's gone 

If the club at the time thought they were doing something illegal then I highly doubt they'd have left a paper trail. 

There needs to be common sense when thinking about punishment, the club were naive and thought they were offering employees something lawful

The fact the tims think there's a chance of getting defaulted titles out of this says all you need to know about their club 

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

If the club at the time thought they were doing something illegal then I highly doubt they'd have left a paper trail. 

There needs to be common sense when thinking about punishment, the club were naive and thought they were offering employees something lawful

The fact the tims think there's a chance of getting defaulted titles out of this says all you need to know about their club 

I think any reasonable person would think we have been punished more than enough 

I think any reasonable person would think we have been punished more than enough 

Exactly Thermo. But they can't get enough of kicking us when we're down. They'll pursue this until they get every ounce of blood out of us. We need to fight fire with fire like yourself and Copland Bear have said. 

If we take this lying down again then who knows what kind of outcome we'll be looking at. 

Just seen the SFA issued a statement saying no further action to be taken against Rangers as it lies with HMRC, it doesn't breach sporting regulations - which is exactly what I said about 10 mins ago. I worked with HMRC doing debt management for years, businesses are beyond stupid, you need to give a certain amount of leeway to naivety and stupidity.

11 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Exactly Thermo. But they can't get enough of kicking us when we're down. They'll pursue this until they get every ounce of blood out of us. We need to fight fire with fire like yourself and Copland Bear have said. 

If we take this lying down again then who knows what kind of outcome we'll be looking at. 

Yes the whole mr nice guy bit has to top right now ... the board have to finally realise that our enemies won't stop kicking until we are stone dead indeed the more injured we get the more frenzied their attacks become 

26 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The gloves are off , over to the Rangers board, fight fire with fire and demand to know why the SFA did nothing at the time and are still doing nothing regarding the let a known ledophile back in the club after refusing to alert the police the first time .

The board did say they new who wee enemy's wee and they would fight back at the right time. 

They are shameless scumbag bastards and a fucking embarrassment to have in our City. 

1 hour ago, Band of Brothers said:

They are shameless scumbag bastards and a fucking embarrassment to have in our City. 

maybe if they want transparency then let's start with the paedo's that went unpunished in that shitehole of a club ,ffs the official photographer had thousands of pics of kids in various stages of  indecency stored in a locker at the paedodome .shameless shower of bastards.

Of course they are, take a fckn look at the current establishment we have had overseeing this in the past decade. I'm not one for jumping on the paranoid Protestant bandwagon, but things are looking bleak for the club at the moment. I said at the time that this whole shambles will take about a decade to sort out, and sadly it's looking like I was right - perhaps even longer. If they decide to strip titles then as a club we should apply to exit Scotland and try our luck in England - if that is not feasible then we should simply refuse to compete in Scotland until we are offered a place. I'm that sick of this shit , that I would be done with football at the point.