Dave King statement on "Big tax case"

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good line about them failing to win trophies on the pitch etc but that more explains use of EBTs and that Murray should face all blame and not the club or its fans and ex players.

Had hoped for strong assurances any biased and agenda driven attempts at destroying our history to be met with force though... 

Good statement. Glad he came out with it.

As far as I'm concerned we won every title fairly and we're keeping them all. The tax case is done so it's time to move on. I know they won't let it go so easily but let them say what they want. Maybe they should focus on supporting their team if they want more titles to try catch up with our 54.

No-one has mentioned his remarks on the media yet.....

" It is unfortunate that we have already witnessed typical bouts of hysterical reporting from certain sections of the media and we should continue to ignore those responsible by boycotting their publications and outlets.

He should name and shame the biggest culprits.

SHOTS FIRED

The Celtic board issued a statement agitating for a re-opening and reversal of the decisions previously made when, in fact, nothing has changed. It is disappointing that they have attempted to influence the footballing authorities to alter its historic football honours by calling on administrators and lawyers to achieve off the pitch what its teams failed to do on the pitch.

"The Celtic board issued a statement agitating for a re-opening and reversal of the decisions previously made when, in fact, nothing has changed. It is disappointing that they have attempted to influence the footballing authorities to alter its historic football honours by calling on administrators and lawyers to achieve off the pitch what its teams failed to do on the pitch."

You fackin nawty little treacle

27 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

Good line about them failing to win trophies on the pitch etc but that more explains use of EBTs and that Murray should face all blame and not the club or its fans and ex players.

Had hoped for strong assurances any biased and agenda driven attempts at destroying our history to be met with force though... 

I think he's actually done the right thing by not saying that, and instead saying:

This is now another matter that we can finally put behind us.

I.E. Not even entertaining it ya manky bastards.

It is reassuring to note that the SFA promptly and correctly put out a statement confirming, against Celtic’s attempt to influence, that the final tax ruling has no impact whatsoever on the practical and legal findings already made. This is now another matter that we can finally put behind us.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

I think he's actually done the right thing by not saying that, and instead saying:

This is now another matter that we can finally put behind us.

I.E. Not even entertaining it ya manky bastards.

Hmm possibly right mate.

Just remember him making a strong statement about it in 2015.

Fucking ridiculous this is even a thing but Ive got a strong feeling this'll go to court. Country consumed by bitterness sadly

Having grown up in South Africa I know that whatever anyone else says or thinks about Dave King, you don't go over there and make yourself wealthy without having some backbone and nous. It's not an easy environment to prosper in. 

I'm not saying he's the perfect custodian but he can handle himself.