*****Joshua Burns Adair petition*****

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I remember being told years ago you can never beat the press. If they are banned they just print negative stories. But these days they make up the negative Rangers stuff just for the pure hell of it. I'm all for banning the links. If anyone wants to see the article online they can do it easily enough without RM.

I think you might be in the wrong thread mate, if you could just sign the petition before you leave this thread that would be great. :thumbup: 

Signed .... and not bothered about the marketing angle .... quick swipe and it's gone ... the main objective is that this petition gets the signatures it requires ... and any publicity it generates is a positive for young Joshua and his family in their quest to succeed.

Joshua deserves to be saved from his life threatening situation .... as his condition is one that is treatable ...... how this can be disputed by the NHS is just so wrong .... to deny him the chance of a normal life is a crime that defies logic ... and is akin to murder if he is not allowed the medical help that is readily available in America.

NO SURRENDER JOSHUA ADAIR

:UK:

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Signed it and shared it in my FB, hope you get what you need Mark.

Have you tried getting the club involved? 

@govanblue and the sponsors helped a lot with it, the club has had Joshua as mascot at a Game

That's the other thread mate

10 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

@govanblue and the sponsors helped a lot with it, the club has had Joshua as mascot at a Game

That's the other thread mate

There seems to be a problem with the account, it asks me to let the account holder know they need to sign in. 

It won't let me donate and it's probably the same for everyone. 

Screenshot_2017-11-18-08-38-31.png

19 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

There seems to be a problem with the account, it asks me to let the account holder know they need to sign in. 

It won't let me donate and it's probably the same for everyone. 

Screenshot_2017-11-18-08-38-31.png

It might be suspended until Mark looks at all options. I think the Americans were wanting an unreasonable amount to do the op. 

I will try and contact Mark and see if he can update us.