Club 1872 Statement

superkai

5 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Oh, we do love a good statement.

wish people would grow a pair and get on with life!

Some folks need to get out a bit more,....coming to a game at Ibrox would be a tentative step in the right direction.

Hi will

You're heading the correct way if you want a tanking.  Babn is just a pm away.

Think about it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The more I think about this actually, we shouldn't be using whether we will demand an investigation into them as a trade off - we should be calling it right out regardless of what they do/don't do. 

Not taking away from the fact that it's a good statement. 

22 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Oh, we do love a good statement.

wish people would grow a pair and get on with life!

Some folks need to get out a bit more,....coming to a game at Ibrox would be a tentative step in the right direction.

IMG_3223.JPG

24 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Bheasting wee boys, as some joined in whilst others looked away.

Rancid to the core and that part had to be said as it will get some airtime ?

One of the other things they'll be getting at would have been the historic ticket tax theft where everyone and their dog seemed to suggest for years that Celtic were under-declaring attendances to evade tax. What else do we all reckon they could be getting at? 

15 minutes ago, markem said:

The more I think about this actually, we shouldn't be using whether we will demand an investigation into them as a trade off - we should be calling it right out regardless of what they do/don't do. 

Not taking away from the fact that it's a good statement. 

Morally and legally we should be ?

4 minutes ago, Spectre said:

One of the other things they'll be getting at would have been the historic ticket tax theft where everyone and their dog seemed to suggest for years that Celtic were under-declaring attendances to evade tax. What else do we all reckon they could be getting at? 

I have no doubt in my mind that certain prominent directors / owners of their club were in a green and grey pedo ring with Torbett and the others. Torbett is remining silent due to his own self-preservation along with a shit load of contracts and cash IMO

2 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it wasn't Aberdeen and Dundee Utd that released statements of support for this bullshit, it was fan groups associated with them, no?

Lawell/Celtic put a statement out. 

About time we started threatening legal action and boycotting sections of the media.

Would also like to see Rangers/C1872 come out and go after the donation whore unemployed bloggers who spout lie after lie about the club 365 days a year. 

5 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Yes 

only 1 club has officially made a statement ? 

Thought as much.

4 minutes ago, markem said:

Lawell/Celtic put a statement out. 

Yes, I knew that, but of course, they would have to do that wouldn't they, else the moon howlers would be baying for their blood.

The fact that no other clubs, especially ones as bitter as the aforementioned, have actually made a statement on this pretty much suggests it's got no legs to run with.

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I have no doubt in my mind that certain prominent directors / owners of their club were in a green and grey pedo ring with Torbett and the others. Torbett is remining silent due to his own self-preservation along with a shit load of contracts and cash IMO

He is also being prosecuted AGAIN

6 minutes ago, Spectre said:

INGENIOUS films must be a target. Over a dozen ex cel*s including two managers , the current chief executive, the finance director and nearly a team of players. All involved in a tax avoidance scheme , sounds a bit like our situation without the transparency. How hard would it be to get a link to the club or is it a mere coincidence they were all employees of celt*c fc.

I must say that I'm delighted that Club1872 have released this statement,as I say this as a Lifetime member of Rangers First / Club1872  ( NO SURRENDER )

Graham's Club 1872

Club 1872 Member Number: 1111

Rangers First Life Member

"The past of the teams to the fore of this are dubious, be very careful of your witch  hunt against Rangers, who know's what may come out"

That might be saved for the next one.

Know what though, any reporter/journo/radio station have had carte blanche to do or say whatever they like about us with zero repercussions for the last 5 years, fuck em lets get them rattled.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Why haven't we heard from the SPFL yet. Either they are hoping it blows over (nothing has changed) Or they are desperately trying to find a way to legally punish us.

They did:

An SPFL spokesman said: "The Board of the SPFL notes today's judgement of the Supreme Court. We will now take time to examine the ‎judgement in detail and to consider any implications for the SPFL."

18 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

They did:

An SPFL spokesman said: "The Board of the SPFL notes today's judgement of the Supreme Court. We will now take time to examine the ‎judgement in detail and to consider any implications for the SPFL."

first time I've read that cheers

45 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Why haven't we heard from the SPFL yet. Either they are hoping it blows over (nothing has changed) Or they are desperately trying to find a way to legally punish us.

That is the key thing. Said on another thread, it is the SPL RULES THAT are relevant not the spfl ones. Neither of these rulebooks are war and peace. 

That is now more than 72 hrs since the decision.

They are not just looking to see if any rules were broken. They are digging really deep for any way back to concoct how a rule was broken . must break slittly eyes heart that they are struggling so much.

54 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I think the co-op soft loans and overdraft, which terms and securities were hastily changed pre Treasury Enquiry, might crop up at some point. Maybe.