The paedophile apologist Graham Spiers speaks...

Virtuoso

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The SFA took legal advice that fully considered the scenario we are in just now and concluded there could be no further action. This smacks of asking the same question over and over until you get the answer you want to hear. 

1 minute ago, Teamgers said:

Not really, who's greetin? as you put it?  I haven't actually said anything about the child abuse allegations, that doesn't mean that I don't agree with ppl who do, I like the statement issued by both King and Club 1872. So why do you come on here? to see who's "greetin"?

So you didn't have anything to say about cunty Spiers but just my post?

fux sake 

:lol:

I'm sick of folks throwing the serious issue of the abuse of children around like confetti. 

And im sick of seeing the increasing number of posts regarding what cunts think and say about us. 

Those are my two points. 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

who calls tax avoidance "blatant tax evasion" Name names fuck sake they need to learn the law.

I was listening to him and gordon smth on radio scotland a couple of hours ago. Smith came across as VERY guarded how he was talking. Almost baiting spiers. He was using the tax evasion term etc. You may just see this guy in court soon.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you didn't have anything to say about cunty Spiers but just my post?

fux sake 

:lol:

I'm sick of folks throwing the serious issue of the abuse of children around like confetti. 

And im sick of seeing the increasing number of posts regarding what cunts think and say about us. 

Those are my two points. 

What?? Of course what I said about spiers was how I felt, but don't accuse me of the above in bold! I've never commented on that, so get your facts straight, fux sake.....:lol:

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I didn't 

you drunk?

So this bit didn't relate to me then, just everyone else in general?  and no, not drunk, yet..........:)

He writes for The Times probably that?

To be honest he is saying exactly what I would have expected him to say as, like the majority of the rancid media in Scotland he hates us and everything we stand for.  

He can hang this latest diatribe on the hook of writing about "visceral public opinion" all he likes - we know that this is all him.  He is a posturing pompous fool and if he's made allegations about "tax evasion" I hope he is sued.

5 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

So this bit didn't relate to me then, just everyone else in general?  and no, not drunk, yet..........:)

Erm. Since you never did then not you. Read back and see how you entered the thread. When you are sober :lol:

He's a cretin. Calling us cheats and tax evaders without actually saying it.

It's all very well saying don't read him, but if unchallenged these kinds of narratives stick. 

1 hour ago, William McBeath said:

Same when he says Scottish football fans are angry. He's talking about himself the wee arsehole.

These articles are just to try and get as many cunts as possible to feel the same so that they join up with mad rabid fan organisations in calling for an inquiry.

Scottish football is a never ending circus because of clowns like him. Half of them wouldn't have their jobs if it wasn't for Rangers.

Exactly. He's trying to fan the flames by saying this. He's trying to develop a disgust that's limited to murmurings of the hateful extremists in some clubs to a populist witch hunt.

"as deplorably as Rangers FC behaved"

Just commenting on this one bit. This was nothing to do with Rangers whatsoever but all to do with SDM. Perhaps you could shed some light into the cosy relationship all the press had with him.

We supported the players...we bought the strips....all of you dined out on the stories about us. SDM set up the EBT scheme and let most things at Rangers he benefited the most so why don't you follow this story.

I can only presume that he's preparing an expose on Celtic's tax avoidance dating back to the early 2000s, and the rather serious issue of Celtic being funded by someone who is being investigated for tax evasion. I'm sure he wouldn't be ignoring that, like he ignores Celtic's rather obvious cover up of a paedophile ring. (And no, that's not being used as a cheap shot - I cannot understand how anyone, other than Celtic fans, can look at the issue objectively and not believe that the club needs to be investigated for that.)

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Erm. Since you never did then not you. Read back and see how you entered the thread. When you are sober :lol:

Your arse, you were generally aiming your comments at everyone in this thread, anyway if you're sick of it why comment? or was it just my post.........fux sake     :lol:

I have not read any of this thread but please stop mentioning this fuck wit in the bears den.he is trying to make a living off us and the less exposure the better. He carries little influence over anyone but I feel violated when I log in to the BD and see his name mentioned 

34 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He writes for The Tims probably that?

To be honest he is saying exactly what I would have expected him to say as, like the majority of the rancid media in Scotland he hates us and everything we stand for.  

He can hang this latest diatribe on the hook of writing about "visceral public opinion" all he likes - we know that this is all him.  He is a posturing pompous fool and if he's made allegations about "tax evasion" I hope he is sued.

Fixed it for ya :lol: