The paedophile apologist Graham Spiers speaks...

Virtuoso

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Sir Walter has too much class to say what is always on my mind when I see it..and that is "PRICK"...

The body language from Walter is a thing of beauty, the way he just dismisses the poofy bastards wee outburst and continues walking casually towards the front:lol:

It is funny how the Biscuit Tin accusation thrown at the Kellys by Celtic supporters is off the radar now. For younger Rangers fans on here the Tims used to rage that the owners of Celtic back in 60 70 and 80s would falsify gates(post lower than what actually paid through the turnstiles)and stash the money away. So at the end of the day the taxman received far less than what he should have. If i remember correctly one poster on here referenced a Billy McNeill anecdote of him  claiming after a euro tie a full house at Celtic park was reported as having only 30000 at it ,so in essence the taxman was done out of half the gate receipts.

12 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

B.O smelling Catalonian hoor shagging fenian bastard 

About fifteen years ago, 'fat Matt cokehead McGlone' was expelled from the marital home by ra wife. Homeless Matt accepted an invitation from ra Bhoy in Corduroy to share Chez Spiersy for several blissful weeks. 

The oddest of odd couples was a symbiotic relationship. During McGlone's five year tenure as a columnist on Ra Sellik View, he ran an end of season poll - continued over from his 'zine, 'Ra Alternative View'. 

One of the categories (and I'm being serious here) was - 'Most Objective Journalist on matters Sellik' - The Paedophile Apologist won this award from the readers of Ra Sellik View five years in a row.

I can only imagine a well practised Matt provided Spiers with the required amount of jobby jabbing. Bottom sex provision to a bottom feeder for accommodation. 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Can never watch that too many times:lol:

Do you know what was said? You are usually good at finding stuff out.

Spiers was previously going to spill the beans and then remained quiet about it:

(scroll through that convo above).

I think old RM poster Manticore did an article which stated what was said. Will have a look for it later on.

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Spiers was previously going to spill the beans and then remained quiet about it:

(scroll through that convo above).

I think old RM poster Manticore did an article which stated what was said. Will have a look for it later on.

I literally just this minute read that before coming back on here:lol:

Needs a few drinks to get the courage to speak out, reminds me of our very own bp9.

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

About fifteen years ago, 'fat Matt cokehead McGlone' was expelled from the marital home by ra wife. Homeless Matt accepted an invitation from ra Bhoy in Corduroy to share Chez Spiersy for several blissful weeks. 

The oddest of odd couples was a symbiotic relationship. During McGlone's five year tenure as a columnist on Ra Sellik View, he ran an end of season poll - continued over from his 'zine, 'Ra Alternative View'. 

One of the categories (and I'm being serious here) was - 'Most Objective Journalist on matters Sellik' - The Paedophile Apologist won this award from the readers of Ra Sellik View five years in a row.

I can only imagine a well practised Matt provided Spiers with the required amount of jobby jabbing. Bottom sex provision to a bottom feeder for accommodation. 

I can remember that .I read it too .I was in hospital in E-k and some copy was lying around .Read it was a laugh and seen this piece .Sure it was circa 2009 mate 

5 hours ago, bluedylan said:

It is funny how the Biscuit Tin accusation thrown at the Kellys by Celtic supporters is off the radar now. For younger Rangers fans on here the Tims used to rage that the owners of Celtic back in 60 70 and 80s would falsify gates(post lower than what actually paid through the turnstiles)and stash the money away. So at the end of the day the taxman received far less than what he should have. If i remember correctly one poster on here referenced a Billy McNeill anecdote of him  claiming after a euro tie a full house at Celtic park was reported as having only 30000 at it ,so in essence the taxman was done out of half the gate receipts.

Sporting integrity demands that this club should be investigated from top to bottom