Scotsman Poll

47 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Just found out the Scotsman ran a poll as to whether Rangers should get striped of titles - guess what 69% said yes, thought they might have made it 67%  - where the fuck are we going - time we put these b***ards in their place.

Well thats me awake all night worrying, thanks op.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand how the SFA can say they're taking no further action but potentially the SPFL can say they will take action - what's the difference? Like surely if the SFA don't think they've got grounds to hand out punishment then it would be the exact same for the SPFL? 

I honestly can't believe the media are keeping it going as well. 

Even the very suggestion of taking well-earned and fairly won trophies away from a team who were being ran by charlatans is disgusting. I don't know if anyone who won a title with Rangers during these years will ever be able to talk to certain journalists and media figures again after all this fucking nonsense 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

I don't understand how the SFA can say they're taking no further action but potentially the SPFL can say they will take action - what's the difference? Like surely if the SFA don't think they've got grounds to hand out punishment then it wouldn't be the exact same for the SPFL? 

I honestly can't believe the media are keeping it going as well. 

Even the very suggestion of taking well-earned and fairly won trophies away from a team who were being ran by charlatans is disgusting. I don't know if anyone who won a title with Rangers during these years will ever be able to talk to certain journalists and media figures again after all this fucking nonsense 

They all make it up as they go along mate. Mickey Mouse league nonsense. We really should ignore them, 50,000 home fans a week vs. an absolute non-entity of a league.

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

They all make it up as they go along mate. Mickey Mouse league nonsense. We really should ignore them, 50,000 home fans a week vs. an absolute non-entity of a league.

It's purely a matter for "oldco" and HMRC, football shouldn't even come into it and that's essentially what the SFA have said about it as well. Only the depraved lunatics of the east would have the brass neck to want to gain out of it

44 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Everyone already knows that if it was up to Scottish football fans (other than Rangers) then they'd want every title took off of us. So it's not in the least bit surprising. We hadn't even heard of this poll until the results but you can bet the taigs and other fan were passing the link about like an under 14 at Lennoxtown

The main thing is it's not up to ESA claimants from Royston what happens with our titles, they don't have a clue, they dont even understand half of what has went on with the EBTs, all that's happened is their squint eyes have lit up at the sheer prospect of being awarded defaulted titles. We don't call them "ambulance chasers" for nothing 

This. :thumbup:

I am also surprised an online poll was only at 69%, that is the only strange thing about. 

All I seem to read on Twitter "AW FKIN SEVCO WILL GET AWAY WITH IT CAUSE THE MEDIA N SFA LOVE THEM IT'S THE SEVCO SHOW" 

1. You just admitted that Rangers and "Sevco" are the exact same thing because EBTs were only used prior to 2012

2. Rangers won't get away with anything, we went through hell and we're still going through it.

I assume what they're meaning is Rangers won't be stripped of any titles and the simple fact for that is there's absolutely no grounds to do so because Rangers didn't cheat to win those titles.

But once again Celtic fans think they know better than the guidance and laws in place because they are sociopathic nutjobs  

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Wee agenda driven gollum tries to get involved and probably doesn't get the answers he was looking for! I wonder which club said yes and I wonder which 12th club he didn't even ask :pipe:

That's not what the BBC reported on the radio this afternoon,  2 yes, 3 no, others undecided but will gauge their supporters opinions.

Gollum is a prick.

3 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Just found out the Scotsman ran a poll as to whether Rangers should get striped of titles - guess what 69% said yes, thought they might have made it 67%  - where the fuck are we going - time we put these b***ards in their place.

Would have thought it would be more like 45%ers and strip title ref 2.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You are fucking rabid ya inbred cunt.

Been watching you for a wee while.

Yer a wee pape ya bheast loving paedo tolerating filthy piece of rebel shite.

Your day is coming as you like to quote scum cunt.

Pretty sure he's one of the ones who used to have  the word maverick as part of his username along with wierd creepy avatars a few years ago. If not very similar in style. Maybe admin can verify with the ip address? @gogzy @bluepeter

Scotsman.  The fucking utterly predictable Scotsman   

Have they  ran a poll and asked the public how they feel about the covering up of a paedophile ring ?

A coordinated, collective, blatant catelouge of  abuse.....sickening, disgusting abuse that without doubt took place within our game?

To be fair, several years later some tax might not have been paid, so ehm, eh....well that's more.......important (fucking really?)

Sanctimonious, hypocritical, dirty fenian, lying bastards. 

It's like Groundhog Day 

They did all this shite 6 years ago 

Got all their media mates to run the nessasary polls to drum up the hate and injustice .I fully expect the scumbag rebel and few others to do exactly the same 

The question is .What are we going to be doing about it 

If we sit on our arses .Then it will be fair game 

If we go pro active .We might just be able to silence these contemptible scummbags