Scotsman Poll

Just found out the Scotsman ran a poll as to whether Rangers should get striped of titles - guess what 69% said yes, thought they might have made it 67%  - where the fuck are we going - time we put these b***ards in their place.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Just found out the Scotsman ran a poll as to whether Rangers should get striped of titles - guess what 69% said yes, thought they might have made it 67%  - where the fuck are we going - time we put these b***ards in their place.

Did they,aye? Ya fuckin howlin wean raping stinking tramp 

Just now, BluesClues said:

I love how 3 clubs didn't even respond to him :lol:

You can just imagine the wee creep gagging to contact all the clubs only to be left gutted anddismissed the way Walter dismissed britney in that infamous wee press conference gif...........

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Wee agenda driven gollum tries to get involved and probably doesn't get the answers he was looking for! I wonder which club said yes and I wonder which 12th club he didn't even ask :pipe:

On Sportsound, he was desperately repeating that those clubs with 'no current position' were waiting as to how their fans react.

ie. might as well have been advertising for the 'strip the titles' fundamentalists.

Everyone already knows that if it was up to Scottish football fans (other than Rangers) then they'd want every title took off of us. So it's not in the least bit surprising. We hadn't even heard of this poll until the results but you can bet the taigs and other fan were passing the link about like an under 14 at Lennoxtown

The main thing is it's not up to ESA claimants from Royston what happens with our titles, they don't have a clue, they dont even understand half of what has went on with the EBTs, all that's happened is their squint eyes have lit up at the sheer prospect of being awarded defaulted titles. We don't call them "ambulance chasers" for nothing 

19 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Wee agenda driven gollum tries to get involved and probably doesn't get the answers he was looking for! I wonder which club said yes and I wonder which 12th club he didn't even ask :pipe:

If you actually look at it this should read

Septic - yes

3 clubs no response

7 clubs No as their current position is not for a review both before the BTC result and after

So just to recap only Septic has requested a review

First of all that's an internet poll. Not scientific, representative etc etc.

Secondly, the only 'poll' that matters is the one from the committees' of the SPFL or the SFA and even then if they voted to strip are they going to wipe my memories of Martin O'Neill's face when Scott McDonald's goals went in or Lafferty's hat-trick at Rugby Park?