Rangers FC Kit Manufacturers

As we know over the years we have had some outstanding kits and world renowned designers and manufacturers. We have wore Adidas, Nike, Umbro, Puma and Dioreha, sorry Diadora. We also wore Bukta from the 1930s to the early 1970s, when strips were not branded as they are now. What would be your preferred brand for Rangers? Not your favourite individual strip as we have done this many times, but the brand you would always like to see us wear. For me it would be Adidas, but I would have loved to have seen a Rangers strip made by the Danish Hummel manufacturers, who produced some all time great kits, especially for the Denmark international team.

PS I think the current Puma Home kit is one of the best we have had for years, complimented last year by 2 excellent away and 3rd kits.

45 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

As we know over the years we have had some outstanding kits and world renowned designers and manufacturers. We have wore Adidas, Nike, Umbro, Puma and Dioreha, sorry Diadora. We also wore Bukta from the 1930s to the early 1970s, when strips were not branded as they are now. What would be your preferred brand for Rangers? Not your favourite individual strip as we have done this many times, but the brand you would always like to see us wear. For me it would be Adidas, but I would have loved to have seen a Rangers strip made by the Danish Hummel manufacturers, who produced some all time great kits, especially for the Denmark international team.

PS I think the current Puma Home kit is one of the best we have had for years, complimented last year by 2 excellent away and 3rd kits.

As much as I love the Adidas kits for me it has to be Umbro, but specifically 78-90 Umbro, not 05-13 Umbro. 

They are back on their game right now and I think this seasons Everton kit could be a good template for a nice Rangers kit.

First and foremost though I would like to see us play in a proper shade of blue, the last few seasons have been too light, a return of the scroll crest used up until 1997, and the removal of the stars.

2 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Under Armour. Absolutely love their gear, only second behind Nike as biggest sportswear retailer in the world now I believe. Huge in the US. 

Love under armour kit. I have a lot of their golf gear and its better than nike, adidas etc... the puma stuff looks decent to be fair  

1 hour ago, Billythebear77 said:

Loved theses three, my favourite was the adidas one when gazza signed for us....I had the admiral home and away that year, full shellsuit the lot :UK:

IMG_3323.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3325.JPG

4 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

We'll never ever top this, I'd remake this and wear it every season.

IMG_3581.JPG

Good taste m8 :lol: