Another player collapses

Ajax midfielder Abdelhak Nouri collapsed and was taken to hospital by helicopter during a pre-season friendly against Werder Bremen.

The incident, which happened in the second half of the game in Austria, led to the match being abandoned.

Ajax later said the player was "stable" in hospital and being "kept asleep for optimal treatment".

Nouri, 20, was part of the Ajax squad for the Europa League final against Manchester United in May.

However, the Netherlands youth international played no part in the game,which United won 2-0.

Nouri played a total 15 league and cup games for Ajax in 2016-17, scoring one goal in a Dutch Cup tie.

Former Netherlands captain Ruud Gullit posted on social media:"#abdelhaknouri we pray for you."

Ajax Cape Town, a feeder club for the Dutch side, also sent a message of support.

"We would like to wish speedy recovery to Abdelhak Nouri from @AFCAjax who collapsed in a friendly game," it posted on Twitter.

I wonder if the taigs will start a Vigil for him. They don't have a very friendly relationship with Ajax. I remember seeing a video of Ajax fans, making their way to the Piggery singing " Hey! Celtic leave those kids alone" to the tune of Pink Floyd's Another Brick In The Wall. They're a knowledgeable bunch Ajax fans, and they won't want a love-in with them. 

On 09/07/2017 at 8:11 AM, Thewhitesettler said:

I wonder if the taigs will start a Vigil for him. They don't have a very friendly relationship with Ajax. I remember seeing a video of Ajax fans, making their way to the Piggery singing " Hey! Celtic leave those kids alone" to the tune of Pink Floyd's Another Brick In The Wall. They're a knowledgeable bunch Ajax fans, and they won't want a love-in with them. 

Absolutely no chance mate

The Ajax fans don't really care but they hate the Beggars .

They are very aware of the love in the scum have with Rotterdam and a certain club there .Fuck knows why