last seasons team

To be fair there is perhaps a fair point. People can slate the crop from last season (completely fair enough) but as inconsistent as McKay was and as bad as Waghorn has been.....I still think both would have offered more than Dalcio and Moreles in that second leg. There's an argument that for competitive games the new signings with less experience (so excluding alves and Dorrans for example) should not be thrown in from the get go. 

4 minutes ago, ScotBear said:

To be fair there is perhaps a fair point. People can slate the crop from last season (completely fair enough) but as inconsistent as McKay was and as bad as Waghorn has been.....I still think both would have offered more than Dalcio and Moreles in that second leg. There's an argument that for competitive games the new signings with less experience (so excluding alves and Dorrans for example) should not be thrown in from the get go. 

Waggy showed exactly what he could offer in the first leg, there was zero chance of him starting the second leg, Pedro had to play someone else - it was that simple.

Same with McKay, no indication that he would have had his one in 10 performance or the 9 in 10 performance, so leaves the manager in a difficult situation of playing new players.

It was either players who we all know are shitebags or players who have just arrived

7 minutes ago, ScotBear said:

To be fair, last season we never got beaten by a team that take turns to wash the kits. 

No, but they did get pumped off the tarriers 5 out of the 6 times we played them, as well as numerous other embarrassing results. 

I know the forum's gone in to meltdown after that result, but thinking that shower of shite from last season would do any better is a step too far for me.

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Oh aye, was he in charge at FC Tynecastle, that worked out well.

That the midweek 4v1 defeat when warbs was the manager aye ? Nothing worse than coming on to correct somebody and making a Arse of yersel eh 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

That the midweek 4v1 defeat when warbs was the manager aye ? Nothing worse than coming on to correct somebody and making a Arse of yersel eh 

Try correcting your English punctuation and grammar before calling out other posters, you absolute rocket. Now, fuck off, there's a good chap.  

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Try correcting your English punctuation and grammar before calling out other posters, you absolute rocket. Now, fuck off, there's a good chap.  

I've to fuck off ? You replied to me ??