Scottish football ,the game that hated itself to death

9 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The real issue with this is that the influence for this campaign is surfacing from supporters of other certain clubs. Think back to the 'sell out Saturday' campaign.

in a sense you can expect such animosity. Fans are all about emotions - just analyse some comments on here lately ? - obviously there are fans from 2-3 clubs who really are in campaign mode right now. And of course there are certain media figures scrot, Speirs, Thompson who are on the payroll 

but it's the directors at clubs like motherwell, Kilmarnock, st Johnstone, Ross County that have to stand up and put an end to all this nonsense. They have to publically back the SFA and put this fire out 

This argument is fuelled by pure and utter hatred (just consider the clubs and media figures) and it has to be put to bed. 

This exactly.

Its already out of hand and disgraceful how its allowed to grow arms and legs unchallenged.

The loser is Scottish Football itself but these bitter people cant see the wood for the trees.

10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Scotland is a small country both geographical and population wise but has strong history in the world of football,we have so much to be proud of,the venue for the first ever international,the home of the world's most successful club and one of the world's top 3 derbies if not THE top derby ,we have so much to build on to improve the marketing of our national game but instead there is an internal hatred that holds the whole countries national sport back 

Last week's supreme court ruling which in real terms was irrelevant has been used by the masses as an opportunity to hate and spread venom in an era when hate can be treated as a crime punishable with incarceration, yet in 2017 scotland hating the club I love is seen as fashionable and the supporters of my club are treated as inferior beings that deserve all that is coming to them ,

In my time as a football fan I have witnessed other clubs in this country go through financial problems ,all received a sympathetic ear from the rest of the nation,dundee for example went into administration twice and there was a media outcry on the second instance because they were due a bigger penalty which in essence guaranteed relegation before a ball was kicked and was seen as unfair both for the fans and the club ,

Compare that to our financial collapse,when we entered administration ,our players made agreements with the club to ensure that nobody lost their jobs ,not just the players but the everyday normal Joes that were the lifeblood ,the heart and soul of one of the world's truly great football clubs ,the good old Scottish media at the time claimed that our admin was wrong,"what kind of administration sees no people lose their job"comments like this should have saw the authors of these words lose their jobs, but no,we are in an era where our great club is an easy target to blame for all that is wrong 

when the 2012 season closed we were still in admin and a Cva was still a viable option,yet our fellow clubs were meeting to draw up rules to punish us ,there were no rules to differentiate between liquidation and exiting admin via a cva,early in admin there were rules drawn up for liquidation scenarios that included multiple season points deductions ,multiple seasons prize money deductions and multiple season tv money deductions, our support reacted by saying that if liquidation happened we would not support such sanctions and we would rather start from the bottom of the pile sanction free ,the spl gaffer,Neil Doncaster was interviewed on the steps of hampden saying that we would be staying in the spl as there was no mechanism to remove us from the league and we would be there whether we liked it or not ,

media frenzy (which is key to our present situation) took over and gave the fans a voice for the first time ever in a major decision,the reaction to the haters voice led to us being expelled from the spl and then enter the sfl at div 3 level was a serious own goal as tv revenue was slashed to the whole of the country and revenue from the paying fan dropped too,despite promises from fans to support clubs more that agreed to sink the boot into the evil Rangers 

in a time in world football where money from tv is so important we have been left behind in an incalculable amount financially for many many years ,last year we had the first "old firm"game in almost 4years which at the time was said had the biggest global viewing figures for a live sporting event since the super bowl,yet would have been sold for about 100k to tv ,a serious underestimation from the governors of our game,tv companies and advertisers made a fortune from that game while the stars of the show made a pittance thanks to the internal strife in our country 

move forward to today where the haters and our own media are openly seen to try and take short term and short sighted advantage of a situation that is years old and very wrong in my own opinion, where a court ruling ruled our ex financial company was due tax on a then legal scenario ,lessons from the past have not been learned on the general well being of our national game,more and more fuel will be poured on the fire until the authorities try their best to take fairly won honours from us ,the hatred and decision in our country will take generations to heal,if they ever do heal ,

that is why I label Scottish football,the game that hated itself to death 

We should be big enough to deal with every one of them locked together 

If we had a pro active board who got their fingers out their collective arses and went on the attack 

I don't mean the odd statement from time to time ,although welcome 

I have said it for years .This dignified bull shit ,should be buried in the dustbin long time ago .

Ger the claws out and remind everyone in Scottish football ,what we have done for this poxy little nation in the last 100 years 

The scum have being bigging up their club at every opportunity .They will always do this no matter how much lies ,no matter how much bullshit .They will continue to be lying scumbags to themselves and the watching world .

To be fair to them .Why change your habits of a lifetime .It's what they do best .They have seized the upper hand these last 6 years and I don't expect to ever change back in my lifetime .

If this club do not start defending us ,in the manner ,our great support deserve .If we somehow manage to lose our trophies

I for one ,would have every one of them lynched from the highest roof .

On a softer note .I would fall out of love with watching Scottish football .It would have become a farce on my eyes if this came to pass 

The same board more or less that got us into this mess defending what we we achieved on the park and trying to get us out of another mess

You just couldn't make this shite up 

Sadly it has fuck all to do with actual football on the park 

6 hours ago, Jack Jumpin said:

I always thought when we got back to the SPL we should of boycotted away games out of principal, and if the opposition fans don't come to Ibrox then we would have 55 thousand sellout every home game. Why should our fans prop up the teams that forced us down the leagues.

Im with this guy, boycott away games and let them understand the value of the blue pound when they don't receive it. The only thing they understand is money or the lack of money.

3 hours ago, Basrah Bear said:

Im with this guy, boycott away games and let them understand the value of the blue pound when they don't receive it. The only thing they understand is money or the lack of money.

Well our club should be conveying  this .

Lets get these fuckers told who the Fuck we are .Stop being a shower of brown brogued  wearing pussies who sit on their fat cat arses and get in amongst this argument with all the things ,that other more understanding clubs, may buy into 

12 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

boycotting away games will only work if ibrox is rammed full for home games 

otherwise the media spin would be the fans deserting the team/club 

I'm against an away ban ,it only leaves our players unsupported and the ones that still go will be open to abuse from there fellow fans who chose to stay away

just stay away from the programme sellers and food outlets

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Well our club should be conveying  this .

Lets get these fuckers told who the Fuck we are .Stop being a shower of brown brogued  wearing pussies who sit on their fat cat arses and get in amongst This argument with all the things ,that other more understanding clubs may buy into 

Too fuckin right. We have to let these pricks know that if it wasn't for us they wouldn't have the TV near there pish ground either. The telly are only interested when its us or the soap dodgers that play them. Time they realised that without us they are fucked.

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

boycotting away games will only work if ibrox is rammed full for home games 

otherwise the media spin would be the fans deserting the team/club 

I'm against an away ban ,it only leaves our players unsupported and the ones that still go will be open to abuse from there fellow fans who chose to stay away

just stay away from the programme sellers and food outlets

The media spin will always be there regardless what we do as they are all in it together against us. The idea is not what the media think (we know what they think) but is to hurt these Diddy teams in the pocket that think they can play games with us and want to run about with Liewell and his cronies.

I'm interested in Rangers and Rangers only. I detest every other aspect of football in this country and have even been put off the national team - couldn't care less whether they win lose or draw. 

Add the SNP to the mix and it's definitely not the country it used to be. 

1 hour ago, Basrah Bear said:

Been saying this for years as long as it is club led. Our away fans make little difference to how our team plays as results have borne out. Take away the blue pound and their budget will be weakened considerably and will serve to remind them the folly of biting the hand that feeds and should also help bring them back into line. At the same time as the biggest club in Scotland we should also be demanding representation on all of the football boards.