Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

Seen it on FF and also a few Sheffield Wednesday pages, if it's true and it's even half as good as the last time this will be fuckin amazing. What a fuckin trip that was a few year ago, still get goosebumps watching the videos on youtube what a fuckin noise we made.

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

Went to Derby a few years back and it was awesome, 24 hours on the beer with some of the boys from Newcastle. Utterly forgettable football match, but we absolutely took over the center of Derby that day!

Apparently Sheffield was much better! 

Derby wisnae even a patch on it mate.

23 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Went to Derby a few years back and it was awesome, 24 hours on the beer with some of the boys from Newcastle. Utterly forgettable football match, but we absolutely took over the center of Derby that day!

Apparently Sheffield was much better! 

Derby didn't scratch the surface of Sheffield.

I liked Derby as well even though I drove and didn't have a bevy. I parked the car relatively easily in the centre then we went round to just across the train station at the two pubs, where all the bears were standing having a sash bash the whole day until kick off. 

I enjoyed the atmosphere in the ground as well

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

rangers and wednesday both the biggest sides in their respective cities. Two fantastic clubs. 

both have obsessed diddy teams as rivals who spend most of their time talking about and obsessing over the two powerhouses. 

WAAW WATP

Brothers in arms 

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Two fantastic clubs. 

What a weekend that would be.

Scum.