Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

9 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I was in and got mine today, and peIng southsple were getting told there's no guarantee we'll get any more?

Hope you have the Batteries on charge mate as the motorised chair IS going South. Penrith IS a nice place to stop but IUr charge will last until Appleby I can get you free digs and a plug for your carraige. I was down your way today at a bar called the Pleasantfield, nice gaff, hehe.

Magic you got your ticket enjoy.

36 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Hope you have the Batteries on charge mate as the motorised chair IS going South. Penrith IS a nice place to stop but IUr charge will last until Appleby I can get you free digs and a plug for your carraige. I was down your way today at a bar called the Pleasantfield, nice gaff, hehe.

Magic you got your ticket enjoy.

Fuck me. The Pleasantfield.

Whit exactly is it you do?

44 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Our supporters club 10 short yet they opened it to season ticket holders before telling us, absolute shambles. 

How can something so straight forward become a mess? Has anybody contacted the SLO about this? ?

Give the buses what they need, then move on to ST holders, then general sale.

I'm not a member of a RSC, but surely everybody knows they need to fill buses to make running the buses feasible?

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

How can something so straight forward become a mess? Has anybody contacted the SLO about this? ?

Give the buses what they need, then move on to ST holders, then general sale.

I'm not a member of a RSC, but surely everybody knows they need to fill buses to make running the buses feasible?

Even if the busses don't get what they want at least let them know before tickets go on sale. We now have boys who didn't apply through season ticket because we thought we could get a ticket through supporters club. 

53 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Even if the busses don't get what they want at least let them know before tickets go on sale. We now have boys who didn't apply through season ticket because we thought we could get a ticket through supporters club. 

Exactly mate. There's even the option of RSC's joining forces tae fill a bus if needs be, but at the end of the day, yer RSC's are the most important people tae look after, and as I've said before, I'm not in one, so could mean me losing out now and again but hey ho, such is life.

5 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Any news on tickets on general sale.. me and my old man tryna get a couple? 

Not yet I don't think. I was in the ticket office today and there's signs everywhere saying theyve sold out but waiting on further allocation. Hopefully be soon for folk who missed out 

7 hours ago, thebooler said:

Exactly mate. There's even the option of RSC's joining forces tae fill a bus ihes needs be, but at the end of the day, yer RSC's are the most importisnt people tae look after, and as I've said before, I'm not in one, so could mean me losing out now and again but hey ho, such is life.

Great attitude. Im sure you will be overtaking a few buses on your sponsored powerchair  trip to the game, IS there sponsor sheets mate ? Its an oustanding thing your doing by the way. :tongue: Im the same about buses getting tickets as they breed the next generation of fan with Grandads, and Dads taking young yins so we need to save them all. The only trouble I have IS at finals where they end up with extra and other fans miss out although the semi and final box ticked helps sort this out.

. RK = Robert Kyles.

2 hours ago, piperpete said:

Great attitude. Im sure you will be overtaking a few buses on your sponsored powerchair  trip to the game, IS there sponsor sheets mate ? Its an oustanding thing your doing by the way. :tongue: Im the same about buses getting tickets as they breed the next generation of fan with Grandads, and Dads taking young yins so we need to save them all. The only trouble I have IS at finals where they end up with extra and other fans miss out although the semi and final box ticked helps sort this out.

. RK = Robert Kyles.

Ah right. Good friend of mine but never had my hair done by him. Used tae have the Black Bull in Mauchline as well.

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Heard tonight from someone who's info is spot-on there should be more tickets released - just waiting approval from Police 

theyre apparently playing hard ball but he's confident we'll get more regardless.

Weren't we allocated the whole stand which holds nearly 9,500 anyway?

Only 4,000 went on sale plus the supporters club allocations, so I don't understand why it's even up for debate whether or not we are getting more? I thought we had already been allocated the whole stand?